Diablo® III

Lacuni vs. Crafted rares

Hi guys
I was thinking about changing my lacuni wrists for rare crafted wrists.
Rare crafted wrists gives me about +7-9K dps 3-5K hp+ all res but i m bit afraid of loosing movement speed since my IC doesnt have any. What do you think?
Should i chose 24% ms but lower hp,dmg,all res or 12% ms with big dps boost and all res,hp?

My profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zeratul-2459/hero/20717693
Reply Quote
24 ms
Reply Quote
Cause IC like i have cost 750mils with ms
Reply Quote
View profile
I run a hota build with 12% MS and do just fine. If you were a WW barb, then you'd have to worry about the 9 IAS as well as the 12 ms.
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Garthandal

Find some lacunis with ar that boost your dps 7k and let me know the price.

I dont get your point
Reply Quote
Posted by Garthandal

I dont get your point

yeah i read that in 2 ways as well.

hes either
a)offering to buy u some lacunis (even though u have them)
or
b)challenging you
Reply Quote
Posted by Garthandal

I dont get your point

yeah i read that in 2 ways as well.

hes either
a)offering to buy u some lacunis (even though u have them)
or
b)challenging you

Such a lacuniess do not exist.. maybe he didnt notice i wrote RARE wrists gives me all res, +7-9K dps...
Reply Quote
Yep i was thinking about to lose my vitality on IC and get ms then price drops from 700 milions to 60mils and thats something i can afford
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Garthandal
The point is that you will get more dps and ehp from crafted bracers than you could ever afford buying lacunis. MS climbers are not that expensive if you find a deal.

i thought the point was that he doesnt have 500+m gold that he wants to spend on ICs right now when he can keep using his lacunis for free.

the questions was straight up, and even multiple choice:

a)do i get more dmg and ehp for -12ms
or
b)keep my 24 ms as is

you chose
c)your rugged edge alternative style i dont conform to the rules (except the ones strictly pointed out in my barb bible) and do what i want option which no one saw coming
Reply Quote
If you don't need the asp for lacuni for bp, Lacuni<Crafted bracers all day just get IC with MS.
Reply Quote
80+ base stat lacunis> BoA bracers. U can swap ur IC into IK boots nad get BoA bracers
Reply Quote
Keep the lacunis, save your DE to craft amulets and gloves and even vit shoulders.
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 12:51 AMPosted by Garthandal
Ya most of the time it is baby steps, shuffle this to there and get a something in return. I tend to think a lacuni doing the same ehp and dps of a crafted bracer (if it is even possible) is out of reach for most cost wise. But ias+ms is something to consider with a lacuni option.

yeah, its the same exact reason why you chose to use innas instead of those gg yellow pants.
Reply Quote
i was wondering the same thing one day and then i rolled mine
i don't think i'll ever be using lacunis
Reply Quote
Some alternatives to MS ice climbers:

Firewalkers - can roll 200+ Strength, vit, AR, fire res, melee red, MS

Zuni - can roll 100 str, vit, AR, elemental dmg (beats most IC in dps), MS

In comparison to these two, IK boots kinda suck.
Reply Quote
I recently made the switch to crafted bracers. I'm still working on making better ones but the damage boost was good. I lost 90 str from my non-ms ICs but gained 277 on the bracers.

I couldn't make it work I until I got a witching hour since I needed the IAS, but in the end gained 44% cd and 190 str. Lost the life steal but it's fine by switching rend to blood lust.

10% MS climbers are cheap and from the short testing I did it does not affect how many tornados spawn compared to 12%. I could be wrong but it seems fine for me so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]