Diablo® III

WTS DPS Zunimassa's Pox

^ Here we go again... How is it deserved? There isn't a market law or anything similar that says items with X amount of stats costs Y amount of money.
I think that 10B is a reasonable price. I seriously won't find any upgrade to this pox for under $200 USD. Which is more or less what 10B costs in third party sites.

Guys, just grow up. Trolling for the sake of trolling is s***** how old are you? 12? I guess some people never grow up.

The market law that dictates the value of your item is the price of comparable items.

There's another Pox on the RMAH right now for 179.99. It's been up there for days with no sign of selling. It has 6 CC, 35 less Int and 89 Str where yours has the dex. It's inarguably superior to yours for any player that requires an item like yours to upgrade. It's also cheaper.

We're educating you, but you're being too thin-skinned to see past the insult of being told you're wrong. Grow up.
Reply Quote
^ Here we go again... How is it deserved? There isn't a market law or anything similar that says items with X amount of stats costs Y amount of money.
I think that 10B is a reasonable price. I seriously won't find any upgrade to this pox for under $200 USD. Which is more or less what 10B costs in third party sites.

Guys, just grow up. Trolling for the sake of trolling is s***** how old are you? 12? I guess some people never grow up.

The market law that dictates the value of your item is the price of comparable items.

There's another Pox on the RMAH right now for 179.99. It's been up there for days with no sign of selling. It has 6 CC, 35 less Int and 89 Str where yours has the dex. It's inarguably superior to yours for any player that requires an item like yours to upgrade. It's also cheaper.

We're educating you, but you're being too thin-skinned to see past the insult of being told you're wrong. Grow up.

I never asked for a price check. I'm just offering my ring. If you don't think that the price is right, just don't post. It's very simple. You're trolling not educating. Pointless trolling and pointless discussion.
When you're trying to sell something you always start from the highest price possible. Because low-balers will come and try to reduce the price as much as possible to make profit re-selling. Negotiating the price is part of Auction Housing, Re-Selling, etc...
I'll repeat it again, I never asked for a price check and I never asked for a guidance either. So please, stop all this none sense.
Reply Quote
This is a public discussion forum. You do not make the rules of this forum. You do not moderate this forum. If you do not wish to be discussed, take it to a forum with the rules and moderation you prefer.

Under this forum's rules, I have every bit as much right to tell you that your price is dead wrong as you have to sell your item. (More, actually, since this belongs over in that trade forum no one actually uses.) Post a fair price, and I will call it fair and wish you luck. Post an unfair price, and I will call you a cheat. It's very simple.
Edited by MartinAlvito#1712 on 6/24/2013 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Why do you care so much about the price of my ring? You don't think that it's fair? Just ignore it then.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 07:48 AMPosted by darkvoid
Why do you care so much about the price of my ring? You don't think that it's fair? Just ignore it then.

He cares about you :D.
He don't want to see you hurt if it doesn't get sold..

Aww :'D
Reply Quote
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67973378&f=153&o=0

^ I think that my Pox has a way more reasonable price than this one.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 07:45 AMPosted by shndany

Because I don't like seeing other people get cheated?

You seem to be confusing my motivations with those of someone from jsp. This is not jsp. If a chorus shouts down your price here, it probably really is too high.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67973378&f=153&o=0

^ I think that my Pox has a way more reasonable price than this one.

I could make a post saying that I want 100B for my Skorn. That doesn't make it worth that, nor does it make a slightly superior one worth 90B.
Edited by MartinAlvito#1712 on 6/24/2013 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 08:02 AMPosted by darkvoid
Way I see it, if I get all the pox and brim them, my would be worth $250 as well.

There is the small problem of getting the server to quit supplying good ones. Not that I've ever personally seen it do that.
Reply Quote
The fact is if you make a forum post in the WD forum to sell an item for any price you are bound to get comments, much less an outrageous price.

It is a forum after all.

Everyone has the right to ask whatever price they want for any item, and everyone has the right to comment on the value.

You already said you were in no hurry to sell to do whatever you want with the price. If you actually did want to sell you should start by cutting your price in half and going down from there.
Reply Quote
TLDR

I got 1 very similar but with Vit and only spent 300M.........so tired of stupid pricing,

come on man (Keyshawn voice)

EDIT: Also your title is lame, WTS POX is all you need, we are all WD's here, we know what that means
Edited by RHVfan#1399 on 6/24/2013 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^if you're comparing the pox you have equipped then i think you're not really comparing the same things. Double int, cc, avg dmg over 40 pox are expensive, just not 10 bil.

I want to upgrade pox too but I think itemization will change the pox so it can finally roll 50 cd. 30 odd is so gimped I can't really understand the reasoning behind it for a lvl63 item.

My advice: don't upgrade your pox until 1.0.9, especially if it will cost you a substantial amount of gold. You may stand to lose a bunch of value on your so called godly pox
Reply Quote
I checked the RMAH, there's one that gives me more DPS for $200 USD which is 9.5B
So if there's someone truly interested I'll sell it for 8B which is $164 USD.
By the way, all the other ones are more than 6K DPS loss. So, there's no point in comparison.
Edited by shndany#1826 on 6/24/2013 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]