Diablo® III

Gamestop trade in value

Any one know what I could get for the following?
Xbox 360 arcade, three wireless controllers, one wired, one 256GB HDD, one 60GB HDD, Wireless N adapter, Power brick, power cord, DVI cable, HDD transfer cable.

Thinking about trading it in twords a PS4 pre order

20 games

Burn out

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty 3

Assassin's Creed

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Crysis 2 Limited Edition

Dante's Inferno

Dead Space 2

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Gears of War 1 Collectors Edition

Gears of War 2 Limited Edition

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition

Homefront Limited Edition

Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST

Halo Reach

Lost Planet Extreme Condition

Medal Of Honor Limited Edition

Resident Evil 5

Turok
Edited by Vertigo101#1370 on 6/24/2013 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
send them an email
Reply Quote
$250-$350 is a safe guess. I would be surprised if you got any more than that.

You have a lot of older games and Gamestop isn't going to give you more than $5 or so for them even if they're collectors editions (if they came with some nifty swag that you also give them you might get more, idk). I believe you get bonuses if you're an active member (meaning you paid them for the membership) though you should be able to become one at the time of selling and it should get enough of a bonus to cover the membership fee and get a little extra.

An alternative might be to find out what you will get for it from Gamestop and then posting it on Craigslist for maybe $50 or so more so you can squeak out a little bit more but Craigslist is a crapshoot especially since the new consoles are on the horizon. Plus people will try to talk you down or break off parts of the sale. I sold a tv this week for $170 that sells for $300 used on Amazon and $250 at the cheapest on Ebay (I didn't want to deal with the hassle so Craigslist it went). People were like "I have to drive a whole hour to get to you, can you drop it to to like $100, $120?" Hell no, you don't want to drive for a good deal then you can buy that !@#$ online for full price.

Sorry, little off topic there at the end :P
Reply Quote
I currently have it on ebay with a buy it now of 300 and a reserve of 225.
Currently has 1 bid, 2 watchers and over 50 views.

I hope it sells but if not I will just take it to my local gamestop 2 hrs away and see what they say
Reply Quote
Gamestop will rip you off and under value you that's for sure.
Reply Quote
I sold my stuff to a console store from Ohio, got paid right away and I used that to order me a gigabyte 770.
I think I made out alright lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]