Diablo® III

What to upgrade next

I have a budget of 250mil for my bears build. i finally sold an item that was actually worth something. I am having a hard time time on what to purchase while keeping my hp up and maxing dps.

Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
well...

the first thing I would do is make a marquise ruby for your knife. That gets you 11k dps

Next, I'd get socketed armor pants similar to mine. if you add 100 int in the process, you gain another 5k dps.

At this point, you should still have about 70-100m
Reply Quote
Very cool post fabby. Thanks for taking the time to help out us less knowledgeable WD"s.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply, I actually already did upgrade to a marquise ruby and have 250mil on top of that. Would you suggest the pants you are wearing over say jousting mail?
Reply Quote
You can get sooo much Ehp from Rare pants , personally I can't understand why people wear anything else. I see people with Inna pants on for run speed , but you can get more Ehp from pants than you can from bracers so imo rare pants / lacuni's are the way to go if you want 24% MS and need the EHP.

* keep in mind I am a bit of a nub , have only been playing for 6 months or so. The forums are full of active and very helpful people though. Fabby being one of them. Listen to what they have to say and they will get you all squared away.
Edited by Buffmoonkins#1183 on 6/24/2013 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Verno71
Very cool post fabby. Thanks for taking the time to help out us less knowledgeable WD"s.

thnx :)

06/24/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Shaxx
Thanks for the reply, I actually already did upgrade to a marquise ruby and have 250mil on top of that. Would you suggest the pants you are wearing over say jousting mail?

I had 190 int, 280 vit, 12% life jousting mails...and I replaced them with the armor pants I have now. The reason is the EHP gain...The higher armor, high vit and AR are hard to beat and my ehp actually went up. So i'd recommend the armor pants over blackthornes unless you're severely deficient in max life...and the sockets also allow me to switch the topaz's for purple gems if I need more life for whatever reason
Reply Quote
Well that puts a stamp on the pants, what else would I be looking for, crit zunima helm?
Edited by Shaxx#1643 on 6/24/2013 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I disagree with the pants thing... Lacunis have super lowball stats... I mean, I used to use lacuni's and good Jousting pants, but took the stats hit on my pants to switch to Inna's and have been better off for sure, and then started Crafting bracers (you can't craft pants...)

I've crafted good bracers, but still crafting more to get them even better.

For armor, in my opinion, I would just aim for in-bewteen 3.5-4k armor, and get used to using Horrify-FA rune, it makes all your armor worries go away! :D

I can't see half your gear for some reason, so I'm only giving my 2 cents on the pants subject.
Reply Quote

thnx :)

RobinHoodism haha inside joke.

but in all seriousness there is a ton of great wds here on this forum that will help out and lend a hand if they can. dont be afriad to ask for help.

and btw if u can suck it up and only use 12% move speed u can drop the innas and lucani and add a huge amount of vit and armor and all resist from ur bracers and pants. i only have 12ms and do just fine, but everyone is different some people need the 24 ms some dont.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]