Diablo® III

MP10 Bats set for <35m ~Giving Away~

Out of sheer boredom and with my bad connection I set myself on the AH to buy a full COB set for a new WD with a budget of 5m or less for each piece of gear.

I've created a WD with the following stats:

117k dps
53.8k hp (With health gem in helm)
489k EHP (with jungle fortitude)

40.5% Crit chance
488% Crit damage
6 pickup radius
2452 int
1213 vit
3852 armor
780 all resist

You can check out the gear here: http://d3up.com/b/462246

Here is how much everything cost

Helm: 800k
Chest: 1.1mil
Belt: 3.5m
Pants: 2m
Boots: 4.4m
Shoulders: 3m
Gloves: 2m
Bracers: 2m
Amulet: 5m
Ring (zuni): 2.75m
Ring (litany): 420k
Skorn: 3.88m
6 star gems: 4.2m

Total: ~35m

Keep in mind this is without any crafted gear. With my crafted gear I can get at least 35k more dps from just 4 slots, so this is a good starter set to start crafting some nice stuff. Some packs in mp10 are hard because of lack of dps for lifesteal, especially if they have the following affixes in any combination: Knockback, fear, reflect damage, electrify. The gear can handle any one of those, but if any of them double up it can get annoying, but through some skill changes or playstyle changes, or if you're in a group it should be no prob.

If there are any witch doctors who are just too poor to afford a decent mp10 set you can pitch here why I should give the set to you. I don't have an ending time in mind, but I'll check out your profile and see who needs it the most.

Ideally I'd like it if you wouldn't sell the gear as you replace it, but just kind of save it and pass it along to someone else.
Edited by Amiar#1992 on 6/25/2013 1:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The giveaway is very kind of you, but this gear is nowhere close to MP10 capable. Maybe it can survive fields of misery if you're smart with jaunt but most zones you'll get destroyed. That said, it's still a very good set for a new player to pick up and a kind donation.
Reply Quote
I'd like to use that on my WD... I don't really have anything for him and I'd like to play him soon :D
Reply Quote
I'd love the set, just spent a few mill to complete inferno for the first time today.
Reply Quote
You definately dont have to give it to me but I realized if im going to to mp 10 im going to have to do bats with skorn. How much life steal do I need?
Reply Quote
Would like something to help me out wiht my WD set would be awesome if I dont get it oh well I will survive.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Phoenix
The giveaway is very kind of you, but this gear is nowhere close to MP10 capable. Maybe it can survive fields of misery if you're smart with jaunt but most zones you'll get destroyed. That said, it's still a very good set for a new player to pick up and a kind donation.

It is actually close to mp10. In my own gear I have almost the same EHP. The only difference is about 40k more dps and higher lifesteal, both of which can be achieved fairly cheaply through AH deals and crafting your own gear.

I admittedly didn't spend too much time on MP10 trying it out in all the different acts. I mainly did act 1. Melee packs without interrupt affixes summarily got zapped, except for a horde/reflect/electrify pack. I think the dps is a bit low to keep up with the dps I was taking, but that is simple enough to remedy. (especially if you have a better weapon gem)

I will agree it isn't an amazing set for mp10, but it should smoke mp 5-8 with few deaths.

As for if you want this set, give me some good reasons, not just "I want it" lol.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 09:39 PMPosted by sdubdubs
You definately dont have to give it to me but I realized if im going to to mp 10 im going to have to do bats with skorn. How much life steal do I need?

The skorn in this set is only 4.5 and between the loss of dps in this set and going down from my 5.7 skorn i can tell a big difference. I think most people say 5 LS is a good baseline. I lucked out when I got my main skorn which has 5.7 LS and its plenty.
Reply Quote
im hoping that im the lucky one to have that set ^_^ can I? ^_^
Reply Quote
Edited because I don't know how to delete. I won another set so I'm out of this one.
Edited by Chaud#1922 on 6/28/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will put my hand up for this gear. Been rolling a CM wizard lately but my hand is killing me so would like to give witchdoctor a go.
Reply Quote
I spent my time gearing up all my chars, and wish I spent all that time gearing one char instead. I hope that I can win this set so that I can have a boost going all in on one class. (my monk and barb can currently do mp7. If this set can hold its own in mp10, it beats all my chars)

You can have your pick of my gear over my other characters in exchange as a show of good faith. (I would like to keep the weapons on the monk and barb though)
Reply Quote
Edited because I don't know how to delete. I won another set so I'm out of this one.
Edited by Chaud#1922 on 6/28/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Might as well enter. I would like to be considered for the set.

Thanks.
Edited by LordSauron#1229 on 6/28/2013 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
not gonna lie, the WD looks fun to play and i finally have a 60 so might as well enter
Reply Quote
Just saw your add!!! When are you usually on?
Reply Quote
Hi, I would love to win this giveaway wanna play my WD but too !@#$ty to do any dmg. Never win anything in my life before so if i win it would be great if not then congrats to the winner. Maybe i will get lucky in the future
Reply Quote
Got it! Many thanks for the set! It's awesome!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]