Diablo® III

Just returned after 8 months away -

Looking for some advice on upgrades - on a limited budget (80mil or so) - I realize I need to respec and have bought a few upgrades, but some advice on where to go next would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Reply Quote
In no particular order:
- Better DML (high dex/vit and I usually try for at least 9 CC and 19 IAS)
- Nat's Embrace with vit
- CC/CD gloves
- CC bracers
- higher CC and CD on amulet

You should also probably keep an eye on improving your EHP. Your armor and resists are a little low. You might be able to grab more AR when shopping for your cloak.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't spend any money on gear upgrades yet. Spend a few days playing to get used to the new stuff, check out what other people are doing, their skills, gear and playstyle.

The one thing you could do though, is get the archon plans for shoulders, gloves and bracers and just craft away.

For shoulders, ideal stats would be ~300 dex, >100 vit, >50 resist all.
For gloves, ~300 dex, >9% crit chance, > 40% crit damage, attack speed is a bonus. Resist all if Santa judged you were a good boy this year.
For bracers, ~300 dex, >5% crit chance, some resist all/vit.

Also consider removing sharpshooter for the time being. Though it inflates your DPS, it's not very useful unless you take long breaks between firing so it can 'charge up'. Consider something like steady aim, night stalker or brooding.
Reply Quote
Take another hiatus and return by November-December where the supposed 1.09 Patch will be live..

This is both a serious and a joke statement since.. yeah.. or re-roll to another class.

But hey.. If you really like to play DH. You'll find our community to be both helpful and informative ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
06/25/2013 10:37 AMPosted by The47thSen
Also consider removing sharpshooter for the time being. Though it inflates your DPS, it's not very useful unless you take long breaks between firing so it can 'charge up'. Consider something like steady aim, night stalker or brooding.

shsh is always useful, if it takes you 10 sec to move from mobs to mobs you get a good +30% cc, if it takes you 5 second to move from mobs to mobs that is a +15% cc. Your first attack is almost always grant as a critical hit. Since you are using Cluster Arrow, I recommend keeping it. Unless you are going to switch to the new Rapid Fire build.

Other than that just start to craft, the new gloves and bracer will be better than all of the stuff you can get with 20m on AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]