Diablo® III

woohoo. got a good craft ammy. check her out.

View profile
socket was the cherry on top.
Reply Quote
Lol can we trade? Mine has fire yours has arcane!
Reply Quote
FATNESS! That's my kinda ammy. Gratz bro.
Reply Quote
Pretty nice, but I like mine better :)
Reply Quote
View profile
only took about 80 DE's. On to gloves!
Reply Quote
Mines really similar to yours, wish I had a socket like you :(. Grateful to the rng gods none-the-less. If I ever craft one better when I'm feeling lucky this will be perfect for a tr monk if i make one
Reply Quote
View profile
not too shabby. that armor, blind, and loh are pretty good trade offs for +62 dex.
Reply Quote
I still cant craft my perfect ammy :( 9ias 10cc 100cd int/vit roll and average damage
Reply Quote
Not bad!

Since you seem to like your ammy giving eHP too, check mine out, I made it a few days ago. Still not satisfied though, I'd rather get a good trifecta for the DPS...

Here's the stats on mine:

+27 min damage
+217 dex
+79 all resists
+12% life
+99% crit hit damage
+8% crit hit chance
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Eklipz
Pretty nice, but I like mine better :)

While yours is decent, OPs is significantly better. That 8% AS roll is entirely negated by the 45% CD difference alone(1% AS, at least for me, is about 1100 dps, so 8800 dps. 1% CD is 230 dps, so 45% CD is 10350 alone. Then you have the difference of 4% CC which is another almost 10k dps, plus his socket, another 3kish dps).
Reply Quote
View profile
can only get avg dmg on jewels right? or am i missing a gear piece? thing is id have to forsake the skull grasp and soj, which have cc and spirit... which to me are just as important for the build. I'll have to keep trying for that avg dmg ammy.
Reply Quote
Grats. I like your build btw. ^^
Reply Quote
GJ fellow monk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]