Reply Quote
-1s wall of zombies.
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 10:29 AMPosted by MCP
-1s wall of zombies.

Ya didn't bother mentioning it.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Someone offered me 500M, but it was too late, there bids on it by then.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
11hrs 32 mins
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Rich boi
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 09:17 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Rich boi

Not so rich if it sells for less than 750M.
Reply Quote
No mana regen or key skill = not worth 750m. It is still nice though, but just for the monster damage and life. Best of luck on the sale.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 10:59 AMPosted by AZsnowstorm
No mana regen or key skill = not worth 750m. It is still nice though, but just for the monster damage and life. Best of luck on the sale.

This is the same response I got when a godly IK helm dropped for me the other day. Everyone was like "dood that isn't worth much at all". So I toss it up on the AH for bid, and it sold for 400M the next day.

The funny thing is, as soon as I tossed this mojo on the AH, and then started advertising it, I got offers of 500-550M on it. But it was too late, I had bids on the AH on it already and couldn't pull it out.

So I know it's worth at least 500M.
Reply Quote
Hmm, while we're at the US mojo topic, can someone (especially the 1Handers) give an estimate current value of my US mojo in stash?

128-436 damage (282)
38 Str
271 Int
Mana 10/sec
CHC 9%
Elites 5%
Corpse spiders 12%
Reply Quote
@IPawnU

I guess it might be perfect for someone with a Skorn + Zuni Set + SoJ. I never said it wasn't worth a lot. In this market it may just go to 1B+ and for your sake I hope it does.

I was chasing a monk amulet that was only 2k DPS and 2K life better than mine and it went to 2B. I was out at 200m, so I guess any item is worth what the market says it's worth.
Edited by AZsnowstorm#1818 on 6/24/2013 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 11:35 AMPosted by AZsnowstorm
I guess it might be perfect for someone with a Skorn + Zuni Set + SoJ.

Huh?? Skorn + mojo?
Reply Quote
I was able to pick the one I'm wearing up for 80 mil , close to yours but with a socket instead of life As I am addicted to sockets , and spending too much to craft pretty gems.

Someone posted in another thread I had that I didn't over pay , but what would you price mine at ?

117-459 damage
183 int
106 vit
10 cc
6% elite damage
Wall of crap by 3 seconds.
Socket

* I've been mostly using my new skorn , was thinking about selling it and trying to upgrade my Tal Neck to 10% CC
Edited by Buffmoonkins#1183 on 6/24/2013 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]