Diablo® III

Any monk got 160 vit Inna pants with 9AS?

For a decent price? Obviously, must have at least 91 dex, I"m not to caring on the armor. I'm trying to NOT spend all that I have on a pair, but the cheapest I've found is exactly 160 vit for 60m on the AH(well, I think 59m). Considering how often I see 97dex/175 vit with 8% AS going for 30-35m(at least 3 pairs up like that right now), I know I should be able to find a simple 160ish pair with 9% AS for like 35-40m, but I'm getting tired of scouring the AH every hour or so hoping to get lucky, so I'm coming here to see if anyone has a pair that fits those reqs that they'd like to pass onto a fellow monk without charging an arm and a leg.
Edited by Starwulf#1779 on 6/23/2013 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is item I am looking for as well.

One with 160+ vit and another with 70+ AR.
The price right now seems much higher than before.

I am waiting out until the price drops (if ever)
Reply Quote
I have one on my dh I will be willing to sell.

Add me in-game we can discuss (inc. a msg)

I will be on in 5hours or so.
Reply Quote
I actually just won a pair on bid for 45m, so Gungir, edzmonds are all yours.
Reply Quote
i got mine for less than 10m..but that was months ago..
Reply Quote
Yeah, "months ago" was pre-1.08 and the infamous gold dupe that completely wrecked the economy. Believe me, you can't find Inna's pants with 150+ Vit and 9% AS for anything less then 30m, and it goes up by about 10m per 10 vit it seems. Now, if I had been willing to take the hit on the 1% AS, I could have snagged several pairs that had 185ish Vit, but the point of revamping my Innas Chest and Inna's pants were to up my DPS while keeping my EHP roughly the same.
Reply Quote
edzmond I sent you a friend request last night :)
Reply Quote
Keep watching the AH, I sold my pants for less than 60 and swapped over to the AR ones I have on now, also were pretty cheap. Watch for ones with bids and no buyout, can get better pricing that way. Getting the extra 1% ias can cost a lot, but not all sellers know that.
Reply Quote
Well good luck with your purchase! I bought my 96dex/170vit/9ias for 100mil bid (no buyout)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]