Diablo® III

Rapid Fire build need help

what items would i need for the rapid fire build?
spot my DH in my profile.
PLS and THANK YOU!
Reply Quote
View profile
You need to be able to take 2-3 hits w/o gloom when using RF imo, thus being a bit tanky.

With RF bombardment, your breakpoints with ur weapon are 66 aps, 51 aps, 38 aps. This means that getting for example a 16 aps quiver won't effect ur dps on bombardment compared to a 20 aps quiver at the moment.

Personally I don't like those bracers but w/o it, you won't go over breakpoint. Here is what you can do!

Suppose I want to hit 51 aps breakpoint. We need to lose no more than 19 ias. Crafted bracers is -9 and lets you be tanky. Inna's pants w/ 8 ias and high vit is -1. 11 ias quiver w/ RF, -9 which results in 51 aps. This is just an example, but either way you need more eHP....
Reply Quote
You don't need to change much. Just the Quiver and get a SOJ will do.My AS is 2.01 and I have no problem with RF.
Reply Quote
Hi sorry to hijack this thread a little bit...

Cameo you have changed to the little used anathema rune with your rf build...is this a new playstyle?

I used anathema for a while but found the aoe of the grenades too small to do any meaningful damage.
Reply Quote
Yup I agree. Anathema is only good for a small area or single target. Just trying out. Beastly bomb still better.
Reply Quote
@Cameo i have SoJ already i just put on the unity for show :)) what would be the stats of the quiver i would need?
Reply Quote
You need to be able to take 2-3 hits w/o gloom when using RF imo, thus being a bit tanky.

With RF bombardment, your breakpoints with ur weapon are 66 aps, 51 aps, 38 aps. This means that getting for example a 16 aps quiver won't effect ur dps on bombardment compared to a 20 aps quiver at the moment.

Personally I don't like those bracers but w/o it, you won't go over breakpoint. Here is what you can do!

Suppose I want to hit 51 aps breakpoint. We need to lose no more than 19 ias. Crafted bracers is -9 and lets you be tanky. Inna's pants w/ 8 ias and high vit is -1. 11 ias quiver w/ RF, -9 which results in 51 aps. This is just an example, but either way you need more eHP....

my EHP with dodge is 370k. I need to improve my EHP more... so basically you're saying i should replace my bracers with crafted ones and my quiver with higher stats with at least 16% IAS?
Edited by Jorty#1505 on 6/24/2013 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
It is an option if you want to hit 1.82 aps breakpoint which then lets u get some tanky items that won't be crazy overpriced.
Reply Quote
Since yr AS already high, no problem to get 1 with 17%-20%. but CC 9.5% and above. Of course RF above 5% and High Dex and Vit if you have the budget and manage to find one. People always talk about 1.7-1.8 AS breakpoint but I don't actually believe in that. I prefer higher AS above 2.0 so that I can hit faster with other skill such as bola and channel faster. What is so important about perma RF as you r bound to be interrupted by attack such as nightmare, voltex, knockback and etc? I prefer to make sure i can re cast SP whenever RF channeling is broken.
Reply Quote
@cameo thanks for the help man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]