Diablo® III

Uber build help please

I have a good mp10 CoB build here but will obviously need to change up a few things for an epic 15+ full Ubers onslaught I will be participating in tonight.

Suggestions would be appreciated, THX
Reply Quote
1) Take out GotD and put in Horrify:FA

2) Take out GI and put in GF. If your gear still does not allow perma-channel, then put in BR.

3) Fully buff yourself before starting channel. CoB takes a "snapshot" and continues as long as your channel is not broken. The snapshot for base calculation remains even after your buff wears off.

4) SW-HG

5) BBV-SD

6) Hex-Jinx (even if it's only used on ZK, it's worth it, unless you've a CM Wiz in the group, then replace with MC:P)
Reply Quote
I have a good mp10 CoB build here but will obviously need to change up a few things for an epic 15+ full Ubers onslaught I will be participating in tonight.

Suggestions would be appreciated, THX

This what I used for mp10 uber solo. Fairly easy to run uber mp10 with my gear set

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#cbUYTi!eUc!bZZbcZ

because you are running with MCK/mojo, the key is to keep your mana resource and have enough mitigation against SB's RD

Plague Bats
spider queen + Vision quest (ensure mana regen)
zombie dog (life link) + Gargantuan (Bruiser) absorb incoming dmg and Gargantuan can tank SB before you kill ZK
hex (jinx) mainly for ZK, don't give him much chance to cast slow bubble
blood ritual and spirit vessel passive for mana regen and 2nd life

I don't get to use spirit vessel usually, but !@#$ happens and 2nd chance is so precious in those cases.
Reply Quote
Thank you both a bunch! Definitely will try out specs before the "onslaught" begins :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]