Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1) Take out GotD and put in Horrify:FA
2) Take out GI and put in GF. If your gear still does not allow perma-channel, then put in BR.
3) Fully buff yourself before starting channel. CoB takes a "snapshot" and continues as long as your channel is not broken. The snapshot for base calculation remains even after your buff wears off.
6) Hex-Jinx (even if it's only used on ZK, it's worth it, unless you've a CM Wiz in the group, then replace with MC:P)
I have a good mp10 CoB build here but will obviously need to change up a few things for an epic 15+ full Ubers onslaught I will be participating in tonight.
This what I used for mp10 uber solo. Fairly easy to run uber mp10 with my gear set
because you are running with MCK/mojo, the key is to keep your mana resource and have enough mitigation against SB's RD
spider queen + Vision quest (ensure mana regen)
zombie dog (life link) + Gargantuan (Bruiser) absorb incoming dmg and Gargantuan can tank SB before you kill ZK
hex (jinx) mainly for ZK, don't give him much chance to cast slow bubble
blood ritual and spirit vessel passive for mana regen and 2nd life
I don't get to use spirit vessel usually, but !@#$ happens and 2nd chance is so precious in those cases.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.