Diablo® III

My profile is not updated ?

Ok its a bug on EU servers in game it says i finished inferno but in my profile here it looks like i didnt please anyone could help me ?
Reply Quote
yea on the EU profile it says i didnt finish inferno
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
EU forums don't have a website Bug Report Forum so he does not have many report options. Not sure Tech Support there can or will do anything. They specifically say that forum is for installation, patching, game crashing, etc.He posted in our Tech Support hence sending him here after realizing it is the only place Blizzard collects web bugs.
Reply Quote
So anything ?
Reply Quote
Have the same issue. After a gap found time to clear act4. got the achievement and everything but profile still does not show it as completed :(
Reply Quote
anyone from the administration team going to answear this please ?
Reply Quote
I'm having a similar problem. I keep track of my total lifetime and elite kills most days, and despite playing my 60 WD yesterday for nearly two hours, the kill tallies on my website profile have not changed from the day prior. The "last updated" timestamp matches the time I logged off, but the data has not updated.

I have not checked to see if the tallies updated in-game; I'll try to remember to do that when I'm back home later.
Reply Quote
My issue has been resolved sometime in the last 16 hours or so; my kill counts have updated. I'll post if I encounter this issue again.
Reply Quote
My monk profile stills shows inferno as not completed :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]