Diablo® III

MP10 Ghom Solo 13 Seconds 207k dps DH

View profile
I can't believe I was able to do this LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js9YMei-PeE&feature=youtu.be

Yes I couldn't beat kamakaze without cheating :(
My best legit time was 15 seconds, might be able to get 14

The idea is pretty much snapshot damage and switch to cc gear. 99% cc on RF is nice. I couldn't find a SoJ for a reasonable price that would get me to 100. As well even tho its calculated to be 99% cc, it didn't feel like it was 99%...felt more like 90%... not sure
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/24/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That was nyantastic.
Reply Quote
My you sure do swap gear out quickly, not sure I'd want video proof of "your" dexterity on the forums...
Reply Quote
Nice auto-clicking bot/script/3rd party software/autoit gear swap. we are impressed, can't you tell?
Reply Quote
First of all Nyan is Asian. So 400 plus inputs per minute in SC2 is no biggie.. haha..

But that his story and he's sticking to it so he won't band..
Reply Quote
Whats your dex IRL? lol

:D
Reply Quote
First of all Nyan is Asian. So 400 plus inputs per minute in SC2 is no biggie.. haha..

But that his story and he's sticking to it so he won't band..

I r asian but nidz more practiz. >_< He sure does swap fast. I can do it too but to a max of 4 gears maybe.

The last vid I posted had a mistake on it. LOL
Reply Quote
Like it! Extra fishies for nyan

<'))))< <'))))< <'))))<
Reply Quote
Don't get nyanself ban with the silly nyanmove. Not nyan worth it.
Edited by Cameo#6595 on 6/24/2013 2:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't believe I was able to do this LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js9YMei-PeE&feature=youtu.be

I dunno what's funnier, the fact you're showing off your epeen or the fact you just incriminated yourself on using illegal 3rd party scripting/botting.
Reply Quote
View profile
Incorrect. No macros were used. It takes practice my friend.

Here are the steps which you can take if you want to be able to swap gears effectively :

1. Have a balanced Diet. Without proper nutrition, one cannot click at the correct speed.

2. Calmly perform some hand stretches before start playing Diablo 3 for 10 minutes.

3. Listen to Nyan music. The music is very important when trying to match your pace when switching 13 gear slots in 0.2 seconds, gives only 15.4 milliseconds for each gear piece.

4. Have a clear mind set. Throw all your real life issues away and just focus on Diablo 3. If you wish to do so, you may want to see some Yoga classes.

5. PRACTICE. You must practice at least 3-4 hours per day to get remotely the hang of it. After practice 3-4 hours per day since my ghom video, I was able to finally achieve optimal speeds.

If you wish for more tips about how to swap effectively, come see your local Nyan in game!
Reply Quote
Incorrect. No macros were used. It takes practice my friend.

Here are the steps which you can take if you want to be able to swap gears effectively :

1. Have a balanced Diet. Without proper nutrition, one cannot click at the correct speed.

2. Calmly perform some hand stretches before start playing Diablo 3 for 10 minutes.

3. Listen to Nyan music. The music is very important when trying to match your pace when switching 13 gear slots in 0.2 seconds, gives only 15.4 milliseconds for each gear piece.

4. Have a clear mind set. Throw all your real life issues away and just focus on Diablo 3. If you wish to do so, you may want to see some Yoga classes.

5. PRACTICE. You must practice at least 3-4 hours per day to get remotely the hang of it. After practice 3-4 hours per day since my ghom video, I was able to finally achieve optimal speeds.

If you wish for more tips about how to swap effectively, come see your local Nyan in game!

LOL, nyan already admitted nyan use macro in the other thread.
Reply Quote
blizzard loves nyan too much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]