This thread is to discuss skills and gear choices and options for Skorn users (Team Sharks) in the contest.
The Sharks team consists of:
Great guys who help Team Sharks with machines and friendly support:
1. Spreadsheet - none exists.
2. Blueprint - Team ToT's contest gear - http://postimg.org/image/ulf0e7imj/
3. Gear cost: 991,328,106 gold.
4. Gear pics with prices - pending, Kluno will post them in a bit.
5. AH logs - pending, Kluno will post them in a bit.
1. Basic concepts - just enough ehp to survive mp10 ubers with a bit of comfort, as much damage as we can get, no need 24 ms - 12 is enough, reach crit and ias bps to maintain wotb comfrotably, get much crit damage as most hotas are crits, building dps and ehp with secondary stats on priority (ias, crit, ar, etc) to get most benefit from gaining str/vit via paragon lvling.
2. Breakpoints at lowest paragon levels: 50k+ hp, close to 500 ar, 5k+ armor, about 200k dps with soj, and as much phys res as we could possibly get. I used ToT's set crit chance (31.5%) as a goal, which was a mistake, should have aimed for about 33% crit. I wanted 42 ias bp from gear, but ended up at 44-45.
3. Stat allocation on slots is similar to team ToT's gear.
On the weekend when gold was due to be handed i returned to the city, got gold from Morpheus, and bought all the gear we needed during the weekend, except for skorn and our current soj - these were bought later by kluno. I should give kluno credit for his help with shopping - he was great at sniping very good gear for very low prices, thanks kluno!