Diablo® III

Team Sharks - the distribution

Set looks very good, except for the lack of a hota soj.
Reply Quote
Thank you! I shall try buying -hota soj using letower money till the end of shopping week.

Me and silverfire had an argument in game about soj, my point was 6-15-30 non hota is ok and way cheaper then -hota one, even imperfect -3 hota, 5-28-13 is 50m+, while i was able to grab 6-15-30 one for 8.5m.

It might be ok for keeping the fury topped, but noone knows the true impact on uber killing times. If the fighters were at skill level of Joch or Death, the superb buff managers, theyd take full advantage of -hota. I am not at this level of skill and experience, and for me its better to have steady +2-3% damage and +1% hota crit.
Besides, i prefer spending more fury via hota and taking damage to refill wotb timer easier.
Edited by Aleas#1169 on 7/1/2013 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, I have the set, I will be on and off after 6:00pm central time.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I just looked at your set and I gotta say that it looks pretty good. Team Guppy will be pretty hardpressed to beat you guys. All the best :)
Reply Quote
my biggest stretch of time to play is mon-wed nights after around 1030pm central time til 3am or so. I work nights thur-sun
Reply Quote
ok, I will give you the set to try tonight.

07/01/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Vyktoria
my biggest stretch of time to play is mon-wed nights after around 1030pm central time til 3am or so. I work nights thur-sun
Reply Quote
Just poking my head in; been a while since the first competition. Glad to see that Morpheus is still whipping fellow noobs into shape! Looking forward to seeing team skorn wreck.

Good luck to all.
Reply Quote
Well done Sharks, that is a very nice set :)
Reply Quote
Very nice set :)
Reply Quote
excellent gear guys! I'll leave this to the pros while i work on my lvling ;p
Reply Quote
Ok now everyone on team Sharks has held the set in his/her hands. Leit, and Vyktoria tried its power in game. Likeaboss, ill give you the set to try out when we meet in game.

What say you, team Sharks?
Reply Quote
Gentlemen All

(And Lady Vyktoria? :)

You are doing very well :)

And yes, I would like to clarify that ALL 5 players will be making runs, with the Team time being the best of 3 of the 5 times.

And yes, winning team will also be getting an additional 1B gold to distribute amongst themselves.

Have fun :)
Reply Quote
Ok now everyone on team Sharks has held the set in his/her hands. Leit, and Vyktoria tried its power in game. Likeaboss, ill give you the set to try out when we meet in game.

What say you, team Sharks?

I think the set is fantastic. I found it interesting that I could switch from my gear to this gear set, and all of a sudden, mp10 is clearing in the gear set about as fast as I was clearing mp7 in my gear.

mp10 ubers is definitely doable in it....as long as you know what you're doing (SB/kulle is my only roadblock atm)
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 11:38 PMPosted by Vyktoria
mp10 ubers is definitely doable in it....as long as you know what you're doing (SB/kulle is my only roadblock atm)

Puts more roadblocks in front of Vyk. *cues evil laughter*
Reply Quote

Puts more roadblocks in front of Vyk. *cues evil laughter*

I think Kulle/SB are just mad still from all the times that my wiz just made them sit there and be loot piñatas....they should get over it. D:
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Vyktoria
I think Kulle/SB are just mad still from all the times that my wiz just made them sit there and be loot piñatas....they should get over it. D:

But I like them being pinatas... If only they drop something good... D:

*Sharkie thread being derailed* :P
Reply Quote
Schedule

Gold will be handed over on Monday, 1st of July.
Gearing to be completed by Saturday, 6th of July.
Team members will have 2 days each to compete and submit their runs.
Final runs to be posted by Sunday, 14th of July.

I would like to be flexible but my preference is to have IamOmegaRed v kluno first and finish with Eclipse v Aleas.

@Morpheus
If I understand it right, the coming weekend is for kluno and omega, and the next weekend is for me and eclipse?

@kluno
Does it fit your schedule to make runs this weekend?

@Team Sharks
I want to hear your preferations, proposals and concerns about the schedule, outlined by Morpheus.

On weekends I am still engaged in works at my countryhouse, the coming weekend ill be away for sure, but i promice to do my best to free the next weekend out for the challenge runs. If I would have to go away next weekend I might ask to prolong the challenge, if it is possible. Will tell for sure on Monday 8th.
Reply Quote
Yes, this weekend is great for me. Long weekend, so a lot of time to do runs.
Reply Quote
@ Aleas

Yes, you are correct. If you are busy the following weekend, I will extend the deadline by 24 hours.
Edited by Morpheus#6524 on 7/2/2013 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am out of town (and possibly internet access) until Monday night starting tomorrow. With that exception, my schedule looks very clear for the remainder of the competition.

P.S. The set was amazing! Did a run with Aleas and Llama and dropped 8 legendaries in just over an hour. 8 legendaries! That's more than I've dropped in the last month otherwise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]