Diablo® III

Team Sharks - the distribution

This is getting frustrating. I am just trying to record a run, already at grom, with just grom left and the other boss get kill, and I am DYING to grom. That is because through the whole fight I am having less than 10 fps. If this keep going, I might not be able to kill the boss at all.Logging off now, no point in trying with 10 fps.

dam kluno I feel your pain I have similar problems on my laptop. Hope it clears up man :)
Reply Quote
Wooo :D Team Guppy wins by default in another 1 hour 54 minutes. :P
Reply Quote
Gear

http://i.imgur.com/LNFpY6Q.jpg

Ah logs

http://i.imgur.com/r4rNOSs.jpg
Reply Quote
hey klu have you edited down your d3prefs file? this helped me a lot to get my comp to run smoother :)
Reply Quote
This is getting frustrating. I am just trying to record a run, already at grom, with just grom left and the other boss get kill, and I am DYING to grom. That is because through the whole fight I am having less than 10 fps. If this keep going, I might not be able to kill the boss at all.

Logging off now, no point in trying with 10 fps.

That's why I'm not participating :(
Reply Quote
07/06/2013 03:47 AMPosted by IAmOmegaRed
hey klu have you edited down your d3prefs file? this helped me a lot to get my comp to run smoother :)

what did you do? where can i read on what to do?
Reply Quote
Vyktoria,

I have not see you online for the pass 2 days, game said you have not get online at all. Can you post when you will be available to pick up the set from me after I am done?

I will be finishing Sunday. Let me know if you available on Sunday.

For the most part I don't play on weekends due to work and such....however, I'll be on Monday morning

...and Morpheus...I went over there to ask for some advice on my WD and found that thread....after reading that thread I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find help.
Reply Quote
What time on Monday? What time zone? Need to arrange it for the set to hand over to you.
Reply Quote
go team skorn :D

2.0 or bust!
Reply Quote
kluno search d3prefs.txt

set disabletrilinearfiltering to "1"
hardware class to "1"

then make sure all your settings:
1) are off or low
2) virtical sync is unchecked
3) you are in full screen
4) you uncheck max background and foreground fps

also it would be a good idea to disable damage numbers, and any other feature that might muck up your screen and make your frames drop.

Make sure all background processes that you can close are closed. I here of some program called gamebooster, but I don't use it i disable all mine by hand so I can't advicate it i just see it talked about a lot.

Also if you have an intel processor you can use a program called trottlestop to maximise it while doing runs. Again I have a terrible Amd processor so i can't use this program. It is dangerous if you don't do it right so make sure you read up on it if you do it :)

Also lowering your screen brightness if you are playing on a laptop will help greatly as it will allow for more power to be sent to the processing and RAM of your computer. If you are on desktop this trick will not help as monitor will have it's own power source.

Make sure you are direct connected into your modem via an ethernet as well.

If you use a laptop cooling pad that powers threw your laptop, a wifi radio, or anything else that would draw power from it disabling these will help proformance durring your runs as well.

Those are all my tricks :) hope something helps
Reply Quote
I am calling out for help with machines.

if anyone has some spare machines and willing to share them with team Sharks - that would be really cool!
Reply Quote
I have the set atm
Reply Quote
@Aleas
I thought we were not allowed to share machines. Since they are account bound, this would involve another player popping in, opening portal, then leaving. Are you talking about sharing machines for practice runs?
Reply Quote
@Leit
You can also share first portal for contest run and itll be legit. Another player joins, opens first portal and leaves the game. Then you start recording.

@Vyktoria
Havent met you online, hop[e to meet ya in 12 hrs from now.

My email can be got from kluno and Leit in game
Just in case.
Edited by Aleas#1169 on 7/7/2013 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Aleas
Got it, but you might want to take it down off the forums...
Reply Quote
Here is my official run video, both run is about 8 minutes:

http://youtu.be/dUkBoBZjdEo

http://youtu.be/yFjmwZhGHBI

Just to compare, here is one of the old video of the sk/mag fight I do using the old skorn set from the last competition on MP10. Took around 3 minute to kill it. In the new set, it took around 2:30 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_xJMpQcQk
Reply Quote
Grats Kluno those times are great :)
Reply Quote
kluno

Well done Sir!!!

Great show of skill Not only through these runs but through this whole challenge.

The Sharks are circling
Reply Quote
I had a lot of overtime last night and didn't get home until early in the morning. as such, after sleep, I wasn't able to be on in the morning. I will be on tonight though.

I am in Texas...so right now it's 650pm..I'll probably be on around 10pm
Reply Quote
I wont be online for 11-12 hrs from now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]