Diablo® III

Teeming Necklace

So how many of these are there out there? Who ever duped this (the origin) has probably made thousands and thousands of dollars...was on diabloprogress the other 90% of the top 100 barbs use them not to mention all the others that have them... This item is on the RMAH every now and then sells for 250.00, I've personally have seen over 100 that's 25,000 dollars for counterfeit items I really don't understand how this is legal dealing with real currency...looks like a big conspiracy to me...
Reply Quote
25k is nothing compared to Blizz's quarterly profits. There's no conspiracy. People want the best, some have the means to pay for it, and others have the ways to provide it.
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Garthandal
Bliz pumps out a couple hundred right before the quarterly profit statements.

LOL. No doubt!
Reply Quote
Nothing happens unless Blizzard allows it. They just get mad when they're are not allow to profit from it. That's when they shut down the servers for a couple of days to address a "gold dupe" (quote end quote). I suppose it's nothing illegal about making money, it's just the hypocrisy that's irritating.
Reply Quote
If it was duped from another country (which it no doubtedly was) can't do anything bout it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]