Diablo® III

made a stupid mistake :(

Imho, DH are actually GOOD in hardcore.

...and shortly after posting that, I go and freaking DIE. Lol... to a stupid mistake, no less. :p

Sorry to hear that, that sucks.
Reply Quote
I will preach water and drink wine here, but I try to chear you up.

First try to contact Blizzard, they might help you on that one. I know from WoW that they help out with accidently deleted/sold gear (at least they did at the time I played which was 4 years ago). So I do think you have a chance here. What will happen though most probably is that all your items will become account bound, because people exploited this recovery method before (that's how the known dupes originate).

If this does not yield a positive result, try to think of it as an opportunity. Starting from scratch with a new toon is very exciting in the sense that it is easy to get upgrades first. You will see progress quickly on a new toon and the item hunt is much more meaningful during the first steps ... just try to think about it that way if it helps :-)

According to their FAQ, they will not under any circumstances restore character. :(

And you're right, I have fun leveling this new toon. I chose DW and she looks really cool with 2 weapons rapid firing at demons. :)

I'm pretty sure that applies to only hardcore characters. Could be wrong.
Reply Quote

According to their FAQ, they will not under any circumstances restore character. :(

And you're right, I have fun leveling this new toon. I chose DW and she looks really cool with 2 weapons rapid firing at demons. :)

Not being able to restore your most recently deleted SC character is a total bug. It's different than restoring a dead HC character or any other situation. Seriously, contact support.
Reply Quote
Blizz replied with a tutorial to show me how to restore heroes using the green arrow button. But that didn't work for me. It suppose to restore the most recent deleted character but I got a earlier character.
Reply Quote
You mean you deleted other chars since your mistake?
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 04:27 PMPosted by RedCell
You mean you deleted other chars since your mistake?

I think I'd made a second mistake by immediately rolling another DH with the same name. That probably screwed up Blizzard's programming. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]