Diablo® III

legendary/set items

okay i just want to point out how stupid it is you cant dye legendarys or set items and honstely that needs to be changed ~_~
Reply Quote
But I like my baby blue innas pants! Said no one ever
Reply Quote
Well that's what I've been dying to do, is to customize my look for even my legendary armors, but that doesn't mean you would be stuck with your new dye on your "inna's pants" you didn't forget about the dyes that remove that?

I think it was miracle soap dye or something close to that and it restores it back to normal just fine.

I don't see your problem with this idea Petes1552.
Reply Quote
The more we limit ourselves from nearly any great or even just nice simple ideas to this game, the more it gets devalued all in itself entirely.

Already there's nothing new and we know that, but honestly the only reason why anyone would stick around is just for the simple idea of getting on and killing some demons and really that after awhile will bore anyone after some point in time.

So WHY NOT Spice it up a bit NOW huh?
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 02:45 AMPosted by BloomNekochi
okay i just want to point out how stupid it is you cant dye legendarys or set items and honstely that needs to be changed ~_~

You can dye them invisible. :P
Reply Quote
Well that's what I've been dying to do, is to customize my look for even my legendary armors, but that doesn't mean you would be stuck with your new dye on your "inna's pants" you didn't forget about the dyes that remove that?

I think it was miracle soap dye or something close to that and it restores it back to normal just fine.

That was sarcasm. I hate the color of the innas pants and would love to be able to dye legendaries.
Reply Quote
I Agree with you they should be able to be dyed or even changed to another armours looks so evry 1 can have there unique look instead of clones walking around lol
Reply Quote

That was sarcasm. I hate the color of the innas pants and would love to be able to dye legendaries.

Oh I see what you were getting at, yeah the light blue of inna's pants do look interesting at some point. Maybe when we are able to die them that "Light glowing look" will stay when you dye them other colors as well, but probably not so much with the abyssal dye unless it makes it a Shadow look instead because no one would like a "glowing gray" look rather then it being a very cool abyssal shadow look.
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 09:44 PMPosted by DarkAngel
I Agree with you they should be able to be dyed or even changed to another armours looks so evry 1 can have there unique look instead of clones walking around lol

Agreed.

I do feel that also they should have for the INFERNAL and ABYSSAL dyes something very cool done with them when they are put onto the armors. Maybe some kinda aura or something.

Though for now I would just like to be able to color my Armor and customize it accordingly to the way I'd like it, clones of everyone out there are getting to be kinda creepy at times.

LoL, just can't ever find the right clones days. ("drones" "clones?" get it? LoL.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]