Diablo® III

Waa Waa Waa

(Locked)

I browse the forum at work when i can and I see a lot of posts lately of constant whinging of give self found players more respect waa waa waa or we want self found waa waa waa, especially from a couple certain attention seeking middle aged fat hobos who have no jobs and sit on forums all day and complain to people they have never met and discussing crap that no one really cares about. Suck it up no one cares what you want, blizzard make a game to suit majority and majority say [Removed] with this self found garbage, the games fine the way it is. The forums here to discuss things in relation to thing played inside the game, not what you want out of it. The games not dying, the forums are.
Edited by Vaeflare on 6/24/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Blizzard Employee
These forums are here to help cultivate constructive feedback and discussions, and while not every thread or topic may be to your liking, it's never acceptable to call other players (or groups of players) names.

Play Nice; Play fair.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]