Diablo® III

Thinking of trying "nirvana" build

Is my gear good enough for it?

Would rather have a discussion ingame with Experianced Monks on this.

I've read the sticky but i learn better actually doing a question and answer session with others.

My gear was originally designed for cs with my wife's cm wiz but i would like to explore other builds.
Reply Quote
Come, and walk the narrow path, young one.
I know your gear are good enough without even looking. ;)
However, you must change your battle tag.

Such as we are, so shall you be.
Come, to the realm of Nirvana. There, Infinite Spirit awaits.
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 6/23/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
ruby in MH. the gear will do. if you enjoy the spec you might consider a stat stick and some ias gear as well.
Reply Quote
View profile
and might want to switch EF to MH, since WoL damage primarily stems from a high MH dps. check d3up skill calculator to make sure.
Reply Quote
Can't change my battletag, It's very suiting to mislead a bunch of people. tho it does suit me when i am "new " at things.

Hit me up ingame fail#1682

Edit: also i don't think i can change it....

Edit2: Does it matter which elemental soj it is, do i want lightening? or cold? or +to damage to wife?
Edited by Fail#1682 on 6/23/2013 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
On the elemental damage, it doesn't matter which elemental damage you choose, as it gets factored the same way. The only plus point is the snare effect of +cold damage which will be helpful (but not a lot) if you are using an EF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]