Diablo® III

Sever vs WKL

About the same dps wise (Lightning dmg vs dmg to demons is the main difference) would there be any advantages of one over the other?
Reply Quote
Sever is an under-rated weapon. I have been running using a sever for sometime now (and I have a WKL as well). Both has +24% bonus, hence I can relate to the difference.

IMHO, Sever only works great in certain runs. Act 3- Arreat Crater --> Azmo (cause high demon density). Act 2 Dalghur Oasis is ideal too. Its not so good in Act 1 as most mobs aren't demons.

My experience shows that if you run cookie cutter build...WKL > Sever, as FoT, cyclone will be you main damage dealer.

If you using WoLl, Sever is exceptional as 1. Bell factors the +demon damage. 2. If you kill a trash mob, the slained rest in pieces procs and you will get tonnes of life back if you have 1 LS weapon. 3. Your SW gets +demon damage vis-à-vis WKL, only the cyclones gets the +Lightning damage.

My 2 cents and my 1st post..:)
Reply Quote
certainly if your sever has some nice LS it makes a huge difference
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]