Diablo® III

Need Gear Help!

I just sold my old calamity on the ah for 100m and I'm wondering what to upgrade. I just bought a new inna chest and crafted new bracers. I know i still need to craft better shoulders and amulet, but I don't know what to upgrade first. My plan is to stay at the same eHP but to raise my DPS to 300k just with archery. Thank you for the help!
Edited by Owen#1586 on 6/24/2013 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
For ur gear RF bomb breakpoints are 66, 51 aps but since ur not using RF, I won't worry about it.

To give it to you straight up, ur bow sucks. No weapon damage roll -> low dps. Since you have the gems already, get a much higher dps manticore. Dex is optional since ur dex is pretty decent.

Get the highest dps manticore you can find on AH, bidding isn't a bad idea. Try to look for 40+ weapon damage
Reply Quote
If your only goal is to reach 300k dps, just get a decent trifecta ring. Much cheaper. High DPS Manticores were running about 300 million + when I last checked.
Edited by MimSiE#1669 on 6/24/2013 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
The manticore that oracle got from me :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oracle-1532/hero/5363011

I paid 4m for that. No lies I got it on AH history :P
THEY ARENT THAT EXPENSIVE!!!!
Reply Quote
Yeah, I believe you, because that bow has INT and no DEX. Unless I'm missing something, that's not gonna help much.
Edited by MimSiE#1669 on 6/24/2013 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks again for the help ill hunt around for some deals and bid for a good manticore.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/24/2013 08:40 AMPosted by MimSiE
Yeah, I believe you, because that bow has INT and no DEX. Unless I'm missing something, that's not gonna help much.

Damage manticores are underrated. In terms of price, int gives more dps than dex in a 50-300m price range. Why does a 1.3b manticore with dex decrease me when my bow was 600m and its a INT bow? As well it also depends on how much average damage you have. You can always check ur dps using a dps calculator like d3up

For 2 socket manticore, if it has no weapon damage, you wasted money pretty much. If you happen to find a dex manticore for cheap, great!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/24/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have just upgraded my ring and manticore for a total of 80m (huge deals) and I'm wondering what to do next. Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
Replace your no cc mempo for an andy with a socket or an andy with 200+ dex roll w/ vit.
Reply Quote
Get a 4CC Natalya's Reflection with a socket. They cost like 30m.

A ring must have CC or be named SoJ or it's junk (When using a Manticore).
Reply Quote
@Gojo

I like the eHP the Mempo gives me because i do group mp 10 runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]