Diablo® III

Looking to swtich to Calamity.

So ya im looking to switch. ill probably be using Bola and either spike trap or Ball lightning.
Since i will be going for more AS now, should i lose some of hte crit damage that i have? or just try to add in AS? Right now wiht my manti i have (with the set bonuses and archery) 52% crit i think and like 470 CD. i know that i still want a very high CC but what about my CD?
And on the Calamity i should use a Red Gem right?
Reply Quote
Attack speed is the least important stat on jewelry IMO for Calamity users.

Typically the optimal gem on a Calamity is a red gem because of the high weapon %, so you need more CD on your other gear, not less, compared to manticore. And avg. damage on your jewelry is also very good. So affix priority on jewelry should be CC, Avg dmg, and CD first. Dex and AS after that.

Get AS on your non-jewelry armor.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Coehabamba
Since i will be going for more AS now, should i lose some of hte crit damage that i have? or just try to add in AS?

Wrong. You add what is lacking; this is how you gain DPS
Reply Quote
I just bought a 331 mil one when I had around 341. Didn't have enough to unsocket the Manti...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]