Diablo® III

[Offline] Fitz Stream twitch.tv/dafitza

Thanks for watching. No idea what is up with twitch and the chat! Hopefully it will be up next stream.

As always, I will be happy to do gear checks, answer any build questions, and whatnot.

twitch.tv/dafitza

Archive:
Kickoff Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZFw1neb34
7.7.13 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdtUtHhRKGM
7.14.13 http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=8Dmm_DUiYnQ&ns=1
Edited by Fitz#1329 on 7/16/2013 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do you have awesome hair? I think awesome hair is a prerequisite to any successful monk stream.
Reply Quote
i will only watch the stream if i get to see your beautifully bright orange irish pubes
Reply Quote
You need a catch phrase. like.. stay classy monkdiego...
Reply Quote
Can't wait till you stream, maybe i can reach the light at the end of the tunnel for full ENLIGHTMENT of Nirvana!
Reply Quote
You will have to shout outloud every time the nirvana is up.

Thats a must.

Branding my friend.
Reply Quote
haha edz. I am sorry to disappoint. Only part Irish. I am a dark haired, tanned up fellow.

I so want to find a wig though in case Druin shows up.
Reply Quote
GL
Reply Quote
Tempest Rush Walk throughs
Tips and Tricks for attacks (Monk tricks) - How to fight Ubers(tricks)
Leg Give aways( I'll start saving up some of the drops I get)
DE farming - Super Fast Dashing Strike(quicksilver) for complete map coverage in minutes!

all I can think off at the moment,

-Ach
Reply Quote
i got it from a good source if you want a successful stream...
you should talk a lot
Reply Quote
Say "Weeeeegeeeeee" in your stream :)
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Weegee
Say "Weeeeegeeeeee" in your stream :)

I also happen to know for a fact that ^this^ yields ZERO results!
Reply Quote
will you be on camera? If so i suggest you run mp10 with no serenity. every death you take off an article of clothing...

could be interesting....
Reply Quote
will you be on camera? If so i suggest you run mp10 with no serenity. every death you take off an article of clothing...

could be interesting....

Lol.

+1.

Would watch.
Reply Quote
Fitz you can borrow my SC monks gear if you take Tarzan up on his challenge. If you die, then I don't know what to say.
Reply Quote

could be interesting....

Bahahaha
Reply Quote
Organize the stream like a TV show, have an adjenda.

Like...

First part of the show do the news, gaming news, world news, diablo3 news etc.. monk news...

Second part, do build analysis and monk Q&A, and 5 random gear checks from followers

Third part something like farming with Viewers. I would keep giveaways to a minimum. Some people love coming to streams jsut for giveaways and thats it, keep the content good and giveaways at a minimum.

Lastly, try and make it light hearted and entertaining.
Reply Quote
guys guys guys.... please, no disrespect to our awesome monk sista!!!

I'd go with suggestions above for sure, but I think some alternate builds/gearing would be cool also

UBER killer
Fire based (maximus/BaoS)
SW max bonus + WKL
Sever/EP
LTK/WKL
Others?

I can loan equipment for any special topics if needed... and above are what I will play post P100 which should be this weekend...
Reply Quote
lol give us the heads up on what time you're doing it too
I'll be out of town on a road trip but if I can get to the hotel on time, I *will* for sure tune in =)

GL Fitz and yeah get LR/CF to guess star =)
Edited by QHTran#1403 on 6/24/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm about 60 uber runs away from crafting 500 HF rings, so that's maybe something we can do while streaming, lol!!!

-Ach
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]