Diablo® III

roh oh! Nerf on the horizon?

This nerf is coming because of BAD PLAYERS.

Honestly, it took me a little bit of playtime to get used to the fact I had to hit SP before channeling. A few times I had to stop channeling because I'd started without SP. Then.... like any decent or rather even average player... I learned how to play. Once you learn the mechanic it is a positive to have the lifesteal apply throughout the channel, but bad players just couldn't learn to play, so instead they come on here and cry and get us nerfed.

Good job baddies.
Reply Quote
This nerf is coming because of BAD PLAYERS.

Honestly, it took me a little bit of playtime to get used to the fact I had to hit SP before channeling. A few times I had to stop channeling because I'd started without SP. Then.... like any decent or rather even average player... I learned how to play. Once you learn the mechanic it is a positive to have the lifesteal apply throughout the channel, but bad players just couldn't learn to play, so instead they come on here and cry and get us nerfed.

Good job baddies.

They are THAT bad.

"waaahhh waaaahh. I can't snapshot Shadow Power.. waaahh waaaahh"

Anyways.. it's not the end of the world.. DHs are known to be diverse and flexible.. even though we are deemed to be the most "inefficient" in terms of farming.. There's still a number of us that plays because we just love the class THAT much.

EDIT: Now let me wield 2Handed Melee weapons! SKORN PLEASE!! or dual wield Melee weapons! >_<
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/25/2013 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't nerf Nyan snapshotting!

:'(
Reply Quote
I rather find this completely funny the only serious replies we get from blizzard is regrading nerfing something about demon hunter. But addressing any serious issues with the class goes completely ignored.

Must be our fault for rolling demon hunter....that's how it feels.

They not like Demon Hunters.. Haha.

It's been like this since launch. They nerfed us pretty much MORE than any class.

Yup thats the life of the DH! Developer Hindered class! :D
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 08:36 AMPosted by The47thSen
Correct, but in "fixing" it, the likeliest fix is to make SP last 5 seconds, even while channeling, so that you can pop it DURING a channel - which wasn't a problem in the first place IMO.

We don't even know what is the exact issue he is refering to, let alone whatever fix they're proposing. Freaking out now and going all pessimistic and Blizz sux and hates DHs is not going to help the situation.

Who's going emo? The discussion has seemed fairly reasonable. A small nerf like this is chicken-feed to DHs given what we've been through in 12 months lol. Always good to think about what might be coming down the pipe.
Reply Quote
I knew this was coming. Perma 15-25% RF life-steal with 1 cast of shadow power with nothing but a manti, punishment and vengeance. Comon did you really think it was going to last?
Reply Quote
Hey guys, let's help Blizzard. What should be the next nerf to the DH class? :D
Reply Quote
View profile
06/26/2013 03:40 AMPosted by shndany

Nyan is their next target. :(
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 03:52 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan

Nyan is their next target. :(

Nerf Nyan, too OP.
Reply Quote
Not saying that Perma Gloom should exist, but it is really funny how Perma Wrath and Perma Archon don't seem to be a big deal.

Thank you Blizzard--I look forward to you kicking the crutches out from under me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]