Diablo® III

Just crafted these gloves and shoulders

I'm wearing them right now. It's my lucky day :D
Reply Quote
Good grief, those gloves are damn near perfect...

big time congrats!
Reply Quote
You dirty peice of pudding. Gimme! Or Mr.doodles gets the bat!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/24/2013 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Those are pretty sweet gloves, Congrats. On the other hand I crafted 70 ammys yesterday. Best one was -35k dps.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys :)

And with these I'm now at exactly 400k dps. Look weird haha.
Reply Quote
How come.. damn it.. even at Crafting I suck -.-

Anything that has RNG in it, I suck at. darn it. >_<

EDIT: Just crafted 11.. All are far worse than what I have.. used up all my Tears too. Time to salvage stuff up again >_<
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/24/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Chrizzle, Don't be so sad mate. This game is all about luck. :(
I know someone crafted better gloves then mine only at his 3rd try, while I have already used nearly 700 DEs.
Reply Quote
Hey Chrizzle, Don't be so sad mate. This game is all about luck. :(
I know someone crafted better gloves then mine only at his 3rd try, while I have already used nearly 700 DEs.

Used about 80 or so though only.. somewhere there and here in the gloves/ amu and shoulders and braces.. never got anything good though XD

I'm far from P100 so.. There's still time ;)
Reply Quote
I have been dropping all my spare gold into crafting. Got some pretty good ones so far, (best being my gloves and hellfire ring) but the amulet eludes me still.

I have 400 DE lying around but gems + crafting costs are holding me back a bit.

On the bright side - items are getting so cheap these days its a lot easier to get an upgrade. My former Witching Hour back in the day was probably 40m gold. I recently replaced it (+8k dps and a little vit) for under 10m.
Reply Quote
Still waiting to get lucky. Just not sure what to try for first. It looks like pretty much all my crafts have 2 wasted affixes of which I think my bracers might be the worst off. hmmm.....
Reply Quote
!@#$ man! That is insane! Now you can sell those old gloves for big gold and get cashed up again haha!
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 02:11 PMPosted by goldie
!@#$ man! That is insane! Now you can sell those old gloves for big gold and get cashed up again haha!

Hey bro nice to see you here haha! I never thought I can craft something like that!
Reply Quote
It was only a matter of time before you crafted something godly! Those gloves make my monks gloves look garbage haha. We need to do some serious DE farming soon. Never have enough!
Reply Quote
Really nice crafting on both those pieces. I imagine that is a heck of a substantial upgrade for your DH. My shoulders are really good but I really like the Armor bonus on yours. Your gloves you have there are totally awesome, can't do much better than that. Looks like it was your time for some great rolls. Congrats to you on both of those fine crafts !
Reply Quote
Wow nice man, really nice. How funny is that dps hahaha.
Reply Quote
woah your DPS is like 400K FLAT. lol GFG
Reply Quote
Don't touch it. it's perfect right now .. haha..
Reply Quote
I prefer my gloves but your shoulders are wicked nice :) gratz

o/
Reply Quote
Congrats. Your bracers aren't too shabby either :)
Reply Quote
Good grief, those gloves are damn near perfect...

big time congrats!

Tropicalypso, what happened to your windy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]