Diablo® III

Requesting Gear Advice

so ive recently come into some new gear, and my damage and life is much improved. however, i know i can still squeeze out some more damage, i just dont really know what to shoot for. a witching hour would up my damage by around 20k, but i lose the life steal from my belt.

i am aware my paragon level is horridly low. i stopped playing for about 6 months. some sound advice would be wonderful. (feel free to make skill suggestions also).
Reply Quote
First thing I'd do is get a socket in that EF. Second, get an LS MH/OH with at least 1,000 DPS. Ik chest could be way better. Other than that, just craft some better stuff.
Reply Quote
Hey, i cant really comment because i have less dps then you, but hear me out, i play mp10 all the time without dying, ( its not as fast as id like it to be but hey, still ). I Chose Lamentation because of the CC and the life steal, @res, str and vit are good bonuses too. I have a witching hour which puts my damage up a bit but i die more often so its not worth it for me. Also life steal on your weapon could come in handy if you really want the witching hour.

Feel free to write me back,
Im always looking for some advice myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]