Diablo® III

LF WOTB Tips

Hi barbs.

Just came back after an extended absence, looking to get back into D3 starting with P-levels.

I've been looking at the new builds, liking the Skorn/WW/Rend build, but I can't seem to get WOTB to stay up with fury. I even have Bash on instead of Overpower:Killing Spree to get that initial Fury or when I completely run out and can't do Sprint/WW, still can't seem to keep WOTB up though.

Any tips?

Edit:

I see some people talk about refreshing their WOTB through just crits and WW-ing, but even then, I don't seem to be able to.
Edited by Ellyidol#1413 on 6/23/2013 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You need a lot more IAS and CC to keep fury up with a Skorn. You have 0% IAS.

For comparison, I have 78% IAS when I use my Skorn and I still run out of fury occasionally.
Reply Quote
You need a lot more IAS and CC to keep fury up with a Skorn. You have 0% IAS.

For comparison, I have 78% IAS when I use my Skorn and I still run out of fury occasionally.

I see, I wasn't aware that IAS was needed for the build, must have overlooked it.

Thanks, don't mind if I stalk your toon now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]