Diablo® III

new to monks help

can someone help me make a good build for my monk idk the first thing about making a good monk i die really fast and i just need help on what skillz and stuff to do plz

like tell me what parts of my gear i should change and skillz and so on thanks
Edited by ERIK#1390 on 6/24/2013 3:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
first thing i think ppl are going to tell you before you go any further is " try to concentrate on one resistance" if you choose cold, fire, or physical, stick to it. If you want to be OwE free then go with All resist, ( which is more expensive)...... its best to do it now before you spend money on something you will want to change later......

Next would be Life on hit...... then Vit, then ChC.....

Add me in game i do have a few things you may be able to use,,,,, for free.....
Edited by blueeyedevil#1315 on 6/24/2013 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thanx your awesome but atm my account is suspended due to a key logger got to wait till they unlock it and i am a new player i only got like 120k so i cant buy to much good gear yet and thanx for the advise on a monk =) i will change all that when my account is unlocked and ill add you then ok
Reply Quote
if you're going to stay with the 4 piece inna's set then you have an advantage to spamming big spirit spender skill's cuz you can keep you sweeping wind up with little cost, so dont be affraid to try out cyclone strike or bell's... or both, suck them in, bell them down.

in essence go from suck to blow
Reply Quote
also.. you need LIFE bro!!!! gotta gem up with some amethyst's instead of Emeralds in your armor until you can survive the heavier hitters
Reply Quote
thanx man i met this one guy he told me to do all dex so i did i used to have 40k hp before i canged my gear cuz i only had 43k dps
Edited by ERIK#1390 on 6/24/2013 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]