Diablo® III

Finally Got Past 200k dps!! Wooooo, wut now?

Last night I finally got my Witch Doctor past 200k dps!! :D
Was really hard to close that gap from 175k and keep my EHP up, but I've done it!
Anyways, just wanted to share. Take a look, share some of your progress!

http://d3up.com/b/718592/becauseican
Reply Quote
View profile
congrats!

As hard as it was to go from 175k to 200k, it will be exponentially more difficult to get the next 25k dps. At this point, every slot on gear should have a purpose. I find that finding the gear itself is the hard part. Everyone is chasing the same pieces lol

Anyways, wut now? Well, for me, I'm creating a godly barb. At least that's the plan.
Reply Quote
now what? do a charity thread ! give away the gears !
Reply Quote
@pBeybq- That's what my friends said >.>' lol

@Fabbyhunter- Thanks, and yes, the gold needed for any upgrade at this point is rediculous! So for my WD, it's up to him to find more upgrades(my Zuni helm cost 200mill which is what made the final jump past 200kdps for me!) I got some crafting to do, but my crafted gear is pretty awesome as is. I've been working on a HC Wizard, and think I'll start doing that more. :D
Reply Quote
Grats!

Now 250k dps, lol

Gear chasing is never ending. And that's part of the fun and of course the painful sin that comes with it!
Reply Quote
Right on, I'm only Paragon79, so I'm half way to 100 (as far as xp is concerned,) Which is GOOD! I can just take my time and play him when I want, maybe find an upgrade (that doesn't have ias, that's hard to resist, but I've done well thus far.)

I really love stomping MP8 like it was MP3! :D So much fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]