Diablo® III

[Official]Barb Hangout Thread #2 -Lets Build

Hey guys, the last thread got filled out, so this is the second version.

Post anything you like (i.e Current News, a game you want to share, etc...) that does not relate to barbs.

Purpose: Lets face it... not everyone likes to go in the general section because of the ridiculous amount of trolls and nerf barb posts. I feel like we just need a small space to chill because I know many of you guys have things to say, but just don't want to spam the barb forums. Also this can probably keep me awake through lectures when reading all the interesting things you guys have to say.

Rules:
1. Lets keep this chill, so no trolling please.
2. Don't ask or talk about any barb or any other class related questions.
3. Have fun.

Question of the Day (QotD): I will try my best to ask a question each day to get this thread alive. The questions may not be interesting, but I will try my best. Hopefully we can start some great convos going.

QotD: What was the best halloween costume you have seen?
Enjoy~
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 12/15/2014 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

I see a hidden message.
Reply Quote
vending 500m gear in gah and mis click the 2.5b worth gear. instantly sold for 500m wtf
lesson learn always check the stats of the item you vend in gah lol

name of the moment: generous give away
Edited by elkarera#6933 on 6/24/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
yay it lives
Reply Quote
vending 500m gear in gah and mis click the 2.5b worth gear. instantly sold for 500m wtf
lesson learn always check the stats of the item you vend in gah lol

name of the moment: generous give away

Lol but not as bad as me thou, I literally vendor my pant 3 times and each cost me 1.5-2 bill then I found a solution to prevent it from happening again ' use legendary item with big gems ' :)
Reply Quote
Good morning fellow barbarians! QotD plox!
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 05:59 PMPosted by xxxkan
QotD: Name your unluckiest moment.

Almost lost a finger because of a cookie jar.

And I still think that we should name these threads...
Reply Quote
View profile
06/25/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Ravlaor
WHAT. HOW
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:01 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
WHAT. HOW

I was 2 years old and my mother had left a glass jar full of cookies on the kitchen table. While she went to the bathroom, I saw it and tried to grab it. When I reached it slipped from my hand and fell on the floor breaking in a dozen small pieces except one very sharp. The noise scared me and I endep up tripping over. I used my hand to not colapse on my face. Suffice to say my pinky landed exactly on top of that sharp edged glass.

My mother stormed out of the bathroom not because I was crying but due to noise of the breaking jar: I was in shock and according to her the whole kitchen was "painted" in red. I had to reattach my finger. After 24 years I still have a huge scar on my left hand and a cripple finger. I lost that fingers nerve as well....
Reply Quote
View profile
Damn. How does that effect your gaming?
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:37 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
Damn. How does that effect your gaming?

It doesn't affect my gaming too much. I use a razor naga hex so I only press 3-4 buttons with my left hand. And I had a long (WoW) tanking "career" (40+ hotkeys + mouse). The only thing I felt is when I over exercised myself the finger would feel a little itchy.

What it really affected me was on my development as I had clear signs of being left handed. But since I ended up with my arm immobilized for almost 4 months I had to "relearn" how to play with my right hand, the one that I use today. It led me into some sort of "forced" ambidextry since my left arm's still more precise and strong than my right one.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/25/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Ravlaor
It led me into some sort of "forced" ambidextry since my left arm's still more precise and strong than my right one.

Most of us lefties are pretty ambidextrous, happens when living in a right handed world. My right arm is almost as strong as the left.
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:58 AMPosted by GenghisKhan
My right arm is almost as strong as the left.

If you know what I mean. ROFL.

Sry. Immaturity is my second name atm :)
Reply Quote
@Ravlaor

The next one shall be named :)
Reply Quote
Nice! Another idea: the last person to vote has to start the new one. Just simply copy and past the rules and a link to the former thread. Of course that person will need to come with a name for thread. Something like "Barb Hangout #X: <insert cool name here>". What do you think?
Reply Quote
Last person to vote? As in the last person to vote for the name of the thread? Hm... It's kinda hard cause not everyone is as active on the forums lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/25/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Bugs
If you know what I mean. ROFL.
No I don't. Please explain in extreme detail. Visual aids would help greatly as well.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 05:59 PMPosted by xxxkan
QotD: If you had a week to go anywhere, where would it be?

Maui. I love it there. I want to retire there. It's amazing :)
Reply Quote
Has anyone watched man of steel ?

I don't know why there is so much hate about the movie ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]