Diablo® III

[Official]Barb Hangout Thread #2 -Lets Build

View profile
I was good however I felt it was only due to nostalgia. A lot of jokes rely on you watching the 1st one.
Reply Quote
View profile
Who's my favorite superhero? Batman
Reply Quote
The QoTD was from yesterday, but only legit answered and it was today. I will leave it as is and come up with a new one tmr.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 05:59 PMPosted by xxxkan
QotD: Since everyone is talking about superman then I guess I will ask this. Who is your favourite superhero?

My favorite superhero would probably be Wolverine. But I also like Deadpool as an antihero (he's not always bad lol). I've always liked the ninja types I guess...
Reply Quote
View profile
06/27/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Zaknaril
But I also like Deadpool as an antihero
I'm not gonna lie, I 1st read it as "I also like Deadpool as an anthro"

whew
Reply Quote
View profile
Favorite Superhero?

Azrael from Batman comics. Hes the character that Bruce got to take his spt while he recovered from the broken back Bane gave him. His costume was better, the bat symbol was awesome, and he really took no crap from anyone. Pure baddness :)
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090613190029/batman/images/4/41/Azrael-batman_01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Azrael_(Jean-Paul_Valley)&h=700&w=462&sz=49&tbnid=UCyEHPnNBjMqzM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=74&zoom=1&usg=__shSWMFbA07D_pReymoyW920bkLE=&docid=nEH9hsjkV2H_QM&sa=X&ei=DsPMUe2YHeKQyQHj_ID4Aw&ved=0CEIQ9QEwAw&dur=431

I have the comic book signed as a matter of fact, stood in line for probably 6 hours back in the 90s lol. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
You got your copy of Knightfall signed? Oooo!

I should also mention the VA for Azrael in Batman Arkham City is the same VA for the Brobarian in D3.
Edited by LegitBeastin#1971 on 6/27/2013 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Check out this link gents. Not to sure how many of you are sim freaks but eSim will be releasing an upgrade to their tank sim and it's going to be good.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/sbgallery/main.php?g2_itemId=18748&g2_imageViewsIndex=2
Reply Quote
Watching World War Z today. Reminds me of L4D
Reply Quote
Well picking from the X-men side I'll have to go with Gambit. Liked him when I was younger, never grew out of it.
If we widen the choices and include video game super heros hands down it's Dante from Devil May Cry for me. Whole new world of badass. My dream is that Monty Oum makes a video of Dante vs FF7 Cloud.

On a side note, already on part 2? I didn't think I got banned that long >.>
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 07:16 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
Who's my favorite superhero? Batman

My favorite superhero is Hitler.
Reply Quote
Favourite superhero?

Wolverine One of the best written heroes I ever saw. I also liked the whole tortured soul thing.

Favourite hero/villain?

Batman / Joker Each had a hidden line they wouldn't cross which allowed them to co-exist
Reply Quote
View profile
My favourite superhero is myself in my dream.
Reply Quote
Let's get a new QotD!
Reply Quote
Course selection today!
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 05:59 PMPosted by xxxkan
QotD: What is your favourite "word"? A tough question :)

My favorite word??? How the hell can I answer that?

I'm going to go with a word I say that not a lot of other people say: gnarly. I don't generally use it as a positive adjective.

E.g. I'll say something like "there's something rotten in the trash and it smells gnarly".
Edited by Zaknaril#1820 on 6/28/2013 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sawesome (sounds like saying 'it's awesome' just one word) for everyday usage and just in general wasps. Stolen from the back of a bloodhound gang CD, just say wasps the sssssps sound is entertaining.
Reply Quote
View profile
Money
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm not allowed to say my favorite word w/o it being censored :C
Reply Quote
So hot today omg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]