Diablo® III

New to DH how did i do?

i think i messed up a bit.. i would like to hit 300kdps is that possible what would i have to change?
Reply Quote
View profile
Aight mr rmah.. you did good on most of ur gear.

1. If you get ls on a legendary, you are gimping ur dps. Furthermore duel wielding as Dah gimps ur dps. It has a +1 cool factor.

2. Gloves: you might find rare gloves cheaper...

3. Craft bracers.

4. Maybe u should get either a witching hour with 101+ dex and high crit damage or 160dex/60vit/8% inna favor
Reply Quote
Your bows are uneven. It would be better to get either a)Danetta's Revenge with socket, b) 1050dps Calamity with socket, c) 1050dps 1H xbow with socket for a more balanced damage output.

A witching hour with 40~50% crit damage would boost your damage a heck of a ton too since you're dual welding, though that number won't necessarily be reflected on your paper dps, but you'll see that damage as ~700k crits when killing mobs.

If all you want is to boost the dps number on your toon, grab a 2 socket manticore and a 300dex dead man's legacy.
Reply Quote
View profile
^ what sensei said
Reply Quote
I know you probably spent a ton on that mempo and nat's ring. I'm said to say you wasted your money. I would actually dump both of them. Get another ring similar to your rare ring, get a nat's helm with 5~6 CC. Cheaper and more effective.

Also dump the Nat's cloak for an Inna's chest with <200 dex + <200vit and you still get the 130 dex bonus if you swap the belt for a WH.

That's the set up I do when I'm DWing. ~230k paper dps, 61.5% CC with 638% CD = crits at 800k. Could get more if I turn on steady aim, cull the weak and marked for death. But I'm lazy.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the imput, i thought id go ls on one of my weps so i didnt have to rely on shadowpower for the ls but i think ill have to find a os calamity now, as for the 2x 1hs thats the only way i think i can see myself playing dh looks cool, anyway i had a dh way before but when i deleted all my chars so i wouldnt come back bl(that dident last long) so you think i should go os calamity? As for mempo i got it for 400 ish, my gold fund is pretty much done untill the rest of my flips go through.
Reply Quote
Dual wielding is useless outside of cool points lol! so yea your going to have to drop that to make your dps climb easier.
Reply Quote
Haha i been reading on this fourm about it and yeah but it is cool, and i cant bring myself to use a xbow its just to dam slow for me and the animation is ugly, how is windforce to use?
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Stalmen
Haha i been reading on this fourm about it and yeah but it is cool, and i cant bring myself to use a xbow its just to dam slow for me and the animation is ugly, how is windforce to use?

you can use a calamity and dead mans legacy also basically anythingn with a dead mans legacy.
Reply Quote
Personally I love the windforce. However if you wanna deal bigger damage you should probably go Calamity. It takes the right kinda person to really enjoy using the windforce.
Reply Quote
I dident think dw would be that terrible so a dml would really increase my dps that much? Wouldnt looseing the 180cd hurt?
Reply Quote
The greatkhan ur dh looks sick man how much gear changeing would i have to make to get near ur dps with windforce id love to use wf :)
Reply Quote
How can you mess up your DH...I thought this game was about building your own hero. Looks like you just copied off everyone else to me so what is there really to "mess up." Just continue following the template.
Reply Quote
Stalmen, keep in mind I do have steady aim on, and usually i run with different gloves and an inna's belt so my dps is a little off right now. Best thing you can do for yourself dps wise is to get a DML with say... at least 18% IAS and 300 dex with at least a 10% damage increase on some stat you may use. I chose one with a bit lower because of the higher vit on it. If you really like the WF, getting one with around the same stats as mine is relatively cheap gold wise, 50-100M maybe even lower. Craft yourself some 6.0%CC bracers and try for a vit or AR roll on them. Add dex where you can and start getting some paragon levels.

just a side note, I bought a cheap calamity the other day for 3M (1106 dps) 11% IAS 49% damage and 89% CD with socket and bought a radiant star ruby to go with it and it its about a 20K increase in damage over my windforce... and that calamity is far from top tier. (yeah my ruby i bought was worth over 7 times what i paid for the item).
Edited by TheGreatKhan#1302 on 6/25/2013 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wait wait wait wait...you are telling me my awesome dh is a lie? and my dream of dps is ruined if I follow my awesome 1h xbow strat...I don't want to live on this realm anymore.
Reply Quote
View profile
@Darkhatred I suggest to lose some hp. Its a tad bit too high :P
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 10:10 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
@Darkhatred I suggest to lose some hp. Its a tad bit too high :P

I second that!
Reply Quote
Agree with the gurus above. A DH is supposed to be a glass cannon anyway, so any more than 1 hp is a waste.
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Stalmen
i would like to hit 300kdps is that possible what would i have to change?

Anything is possible.. haha.. Most of your upgrades from here will be from crafting bracers and then gloves..

It's more important to see you play though and make the most of what you already have.

DH is about FUN. play and see what you can come up with for builds. Then push it and see how far you can go or how fast you can kill etc.. That's the HUNTER'S JOURNEY.. It's not the destination.

Add me and lets just play some time..
Edited by BlackVenom#1754 on 6/26/2013 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Find more dexterity. A lot of your items could be replaced with items having more dex. 2300 is pretty low if you are expecting 300k dps without SS duel wielding.

I'd start crafting gloves, bracers, and amulets.

The crafted bracers with similar stats could get into the 300s dex and have CC.

Even found gloves can easily get near the 200s with similar CC, CD, AIS, crafted can be even better. These should be an easy upgrade.

Your amulet is nice, but 106 dex is low and no AIS. Craftables can roll very high dex.

Your inna's pants are also missing nearly 100 dex.

A decent dead mans legacy would greatly help I think. Your off hands DPS is ruining the calamitys. It averages the two, it doesn't stack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]