Diablo® III

Should I Come Back?

I've been on here and there in the past 6 moths but haven't really played since they introduced Paragon levels. Is it worth it to come back now? Whats changed? Am I going to enjoy the game more now (cause I definitely didn't when I quit)? Is it still pay to win or can one farm items successfully now?

What makes you keep playing?
Reply Quote
Answer: No, ask the same question next year.
Reply Quote
I rather flip tables than ______.
Reply Quote
koros is a bot and Ketchup played at least 1000hrs. *and still playing!*

You sure you want their advise?
Reply Quote
How about reading the patch notes like every1 else does.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I've been on here and there in the past 6 moths but haven't really played since they introduced Paragon levels. Is it worth it to come back now? Whats changed? Am I going to enjoy the game more now (cause I definitely didn't when I quit)? Is it still pay to win or can one farm items successfully now?

Diablo III has evolved quite a bit in the past year or so, and I'd suggest checking out the changes for yourself firsthand. :)

This blog offers some highlights, and at the tail-end of the blog, there are also links to each of the patches as well as retrospectives from both Diablo Fans and Diablo Somepage.
Reply Quote
save your sanity. no
Reply Quote
They tweak a bunch of numbers and added 3 ubers.

My advice is no.

The game is largely the same and it will be til MAYBE around spring 2014.
Reply Quote
It's still a pay to win......or don't go outside and play the game til you drop to see upgrades (still not a guarantee), that is if you get lucky.
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Bricks
Am I going to enjoy the game more now (cause I definitely didn't when I quit)? Is it still pay to win or can one farm items successfully now?

It's even more "pay to win" now. But as gold price dropped a lot, it's a very cheap pay now.

Whats changed?

lots, watch patch notes.

Is it worth it to come back now?

In general, no. For whatever reason drive you to quit the first place, it didn't change a bit.

Shame to answer that, probably we're just a bunch of losers.
Reply Quote
Short answer: No.
Long answer: No but ask again in 2014 when Blizzard releases their make-or-break itemization patch.
Reply Quote
Yes.
By occasionally trying out different class and build and gearing them.

Never play 1 main, it will bore you.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Once you have a license the game is free from there on out. Play some if you want. If you like it, stay. You have nothing to lose. If you do not, move on to an other game until Bliz releases a patch you like.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]