Diablo® III

7Million Budget Build WitchDoctor MP 7-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFWsCczlahk

Built as cheap as i possibly could. Did mp7 extremely easy and mp10 easy also just watch out for savage beast
Reply Quote
Im pretty sure I hate you for that. I was really happy for buying my WD set for 4 Mil. Never tried but I'm almost sure I can't go pass MP 3.
Reply Quote
lol im sorry bro..
Reply Quote
7mil is a really good achievement for mp10. I've built a few of my friends doctors for 9-10mil, but even that is with some lucky grabs. You must have found some great deals.
Reply Quote
are you stuck in act 1 mp10 though?
Reply Quote
View profile
LoL. The helmet cost 7 million+ there bro. Are you saying you found it?
Reply Quote
you wouldnt be stuck in act 1, but act 1 is easiest with cloud of bats
Reply Quote
7m for the gear you are wearing? lol wat..?
Reply Quote
No guys the gear in the video.. its a video my gears much more valuable lol i built a set on 7million in the video i linked
Reply Quote
You don't make a budget WD go into fom spin a few rounds and call it a mp10 WD, let alone "mp10" easy"

Its the same as building a WD for 500 k go into mp10 cota. Kill one skeleton and claiming it to be mp10 doc
Reply Quote
sorry you feel that way. i figured killing a group of 34 with 2 savage beast in it would be enough proof
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 07:23 AMPosted by MMDY
sorry you feel that way. i figured killing a group of 34 with 2 savage beast in it would be enough proof

hmm.... If your world of D3 consists of 34 mobs and 2 savage beasts, yeah you've cleared MP10. Congrats to you sir!

My world of D3 has a much wider variety, places, mobs, adventure, boss hunting, etc.
Different ideas of fun, and targets to reach for, I suppose.
Reply Quote
I never said you wouldnt die. i just said you can do mp10 if you wanted. i dont suggest it
Reply Quote
i will have you know, thats not a MP10 doc, not with 60+k dps, LS is not big enough to sustain standing in any plague, desecrator, molten or any sort, you will die. so no.

i can bet that you die more than once in most elites, dont believe go try it, so stop coming here and say, 7m WD, "mp10 easy" just irritating

that at most a mp5-6 doc, and not easy even at that.

you have to watch out for 90% of the content in mp10, not just charging beast, only thing that can protect you against those content is spirit walk, and you wont kill fast enough to proc it for cool down via GI, so yeah nope.

i can be even harsher if i wan to.. even your main doc is not mp10 quality yet. i am sorry thats how i am.
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 6/28/2013 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by MMDY#1388 on 6/28/2013 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
with the way the game stands now a days idk many people who take the extra 5 mins to kill and elite pack for !@#$ drops... 90% of people just horde up white mobs and kill... Yes if your looking to kill every elite pack its not for you..
Reply Quote
if you insist, go take a run in hall2 mp10, you die less than 5 time per run, yeah i give it to you.

but looks like you mp10 end game is merely field of misery with 1 round of 34 mobs.

i round up over 100 per kill, thats a round up.
Reply Quote
Hey guys...come on...I think the OP was just having a little fun throwing together a 7m set and taking it out for a spin. It's just "marketed" as easy. I'm sure he knows he's not gonna run mp10 halls anytime soon with that set :)
Reply Quote
View profile
kurO is right. but I think we also need to stop these 'false' advertising as skywalker has been pointing out especially after they buffed bats and mob density.

Suddenly a lot of folks were MP10 capable. Myself included actually. I only became MP10 capable after the buff lol...

Depending on where you farm you can have low budget gears that are 'MP10 capable' but perhaps such posts should put disclaimers like capable in which act/area. Like my own guide that has been buried for quite a while, I labelled it 'guide for MP10 keeps run' or something like that. So people don't jump to the conclusion that they can run with it anywhere in MP10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]