Diablo® III

"A Unique Collection" Hunting Group - 15

This group is dedicated to hunting uniques for the achievement "A Unique Collection." If you are also hunting them and would like to join us, feel free to add anyone listed below to your friends list (mention the group in your invite).

The locations of the uniques sorted by act and region can be found in the best links here (note that all lists may not be entirely accurate):

http://www.diablohub.com/guides/elite-unique-champion-monster-achievement-guide/
http://www.diablowiki.com/A_Unique_Collection
http://d3db.com/achievement/i/a-unique-collection
http://www.diablohub.com/forums/thread/1514/

If you want to be notified of any and all uniques we have multiple ways to be notified of a newly found unique:

*In-Game Conversation*
Request an invite to the group chat in-game from any hunter online to most easily be notified of new uniques.

*Ventrillo*
Host Name: smitler
smitler666.no-ip.org
Port Number: 3784

*Twitter*
@us_auc
@hellboy6795

Hunters:
AntiProtest#1930 BehindTimes#1460 BIL#1618 BoneSlayer#1475 cadu#1979 Darkangel#1524 docradi#1900 electricMonk#1991 Joe68#1542 JosePeppers#1137 Keithxm#6161 KraZee#1135 LouTilly#1609 Manaburn#1818 Miragul#1616 Nightstalker#1472 Offspring13#1323 Origamikid86#1269 P5ych0sheep#1219 Rezza#1132 Stik#1118 Subevil#2941 trungkien#6565 Wifeduck#1251 Deathkiller #1938 Drebb#1817 Richard167#1393 gunner21#1310 Mookest#1251 smitler#1999 Slayo#1934 Bravisimo#1612 SilentHill#6291 Revan#1552 Acalystria #1243 Tobes#1649 Belegur#1656 Alesiev#1701 morthas79#1323 aw3s0m0#6502

Tips/Rules/Guidelines:
- If you join the hunting group, please don't leech. Put in your fair share of time farming for uniques and share any uniques you find.
- Some players prefer to post unique finds in this thread, and more likely just share the uniques in the chat channel in-game, while others prefer to whisper unique finds to friends they've added, while still others prefer to check each of their friends' achievement for each unique find. Play and share as you see fit and check out the twitter feeds and ventrillo too!
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time for players to respond before killing the unique. Keep in mind that many players check the forum every 10-15 minutes while they are AFK. If you know someone is waiting on a unique, consider giving them a little more time to respond.
- Each player will need to get in at least one hit AND be nearby when the unique dies in order to get credit for the unique kill. As a courtesy to other players, please remove your weapon (and your off-hand/jewelry if your DPS is still high for the area) until you are sure everyone in the group has gotten at least one hit.
- Please don't spam the thread with lists of what you need or what you are hunting. Your friends can see what you need in game.This way the thread stays clean and people know when there is a new post it will be a unique and not some random list. Big lists with 18 uniques are not reasonable.
- Reminding you have 5 uniques left without posting one is just not very nice.
- Posting a unique and asking help for last 4-5 uniques is the nicest way to ask for help.
- To get really excited and post a thank you is not so bad.
- But thanking then asking for a list of 10 uniques is not cool.
- If you have a lot, start doing long runs along your best route. If you have 20 or so left you repeat runs on a single location over and over is not the most efficient hunting method.
- Make a list of what you can find on that route. Watch for them. Mouse over all yellow leaders alone. If you see purple names, check the name against the unique list.
- Post unique details. For example "I have Saha the Slasher SC Inferno MP5" SC means Softcore Monster Power level 5. Inferno difficulty. This info is important. If it is hell, some of us may accidentally one shot them which will ruin everything. If it is Hardcore, some may not have HC character. Some may have HC character but Inferno level may be too much for them on HC.
- Once you start sharing, a friend list will form. They will feel that you deserve a couple of checks and whisper the uniques you may need in game

Thanks to these players for maintaining previous threads:

1 – Spanky#1656
2 – TDurden#1406
3 Times – TheEgg#1602
Quatre – Carver#1671
Five – Cheetiah#1161
Six – Thanatos#1723
Seven? – Ewon#1356
8 – Ewon#1356
9 – Maidela#1677
X – Sidney#6621
XI – BuckraMega#1417
XII – Raiden#1497
XIII – Krazee#1135
14 – JosePeppers#1137
Edited by JosePeppers#1137 on 7/31/2013 6:16 AM PDT
Started this hunting group thread a little early, but its had some updates and wanted to get those rolled out.

Please provide feedback on how we can improve everyone's hunting experience when you have an idea!
Venimite

SC Inferno MP4

LeglessMoof#1992
Saha the Slasher - HC Inferno (1) - Dead

lucid8#1342

shared with Revan, Ktaki

Shiny Achievement went with this Saha. Thanks to all for the help!
Edited by lucid8#1342 on 6/25/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Found my turkey!! by far the hardest achievement to complete... Thank you guys. Good good group. Will still be helping other people hunt. GL
Bashface the Truncheon - HC Inferno (0) - 10 mins Dead

lucid8#1342

shared with Alesiev
Edited by lucid8#1342 on 6/25/2013 4:49 PM PDT
LOL! I really love your posting for rules of etiquette. They look like common sense but really they aren't. BTW I am really thankful for this group =)
Lucious the Depraved.

Hold for 5 mins
Mange

SC Inferno MP 3

Hold for 5 minutes
Have Red Rock (Southern Highlands) in game Mp 10 Inferno SC atm. Add WeaponZero#1989 if you need.

Will hold game up for an hr or until someone sends a request.
Have Gugyn the Gauntlet in game, NM(10) SC. Open for 5 minutes.

Edit: Dead. no takers
Edited by Alesiev#1701 on 6/25/2013 8:19 PM PDT
Mage Lord Skomara SC Hell MP0

Malocor#1248

DEAD: Shared with Ktaki
Edited by Malocor#1248 on 6/25/2013 8:39 PM PDT
Hi JosePeppers,
Thanks for creating a new thread, although it very early but fine.

Hi All,

I think I may be breaking the rules / guidelines / Tips for posting this type of post on this thread but I felt that this info is very important to be put up here for those who don’t know or are confused and I apologize for it.

Have you ever been in a situation where you are looking for a super tough to find unique monster (for example – Dataminer, Saha the Slasher, Gart the Mad) and these are the only 1 or 2 monsters remaining for your entire achievement to complete and if someone finds it while you are AFK for a short time (may be to attend a phone call or to check who rang your house’s door bell) and when you return you find this info and ask the player who finds it for invite… but you can’t be invited as the GAME FULL. !!! Pretty sad situation!!!

What can be done to overcome this?
Ans – You don’t need the killing blow to get credit / tick.

Best approach will be as below –

For the player who found the unique –
1. Clear the surrounding mobs as much as you can with least damage to the unique
2. Go to town
3. Inform – in game channel, forums and twitter (for instant updates on mobile) and wait for more than usual 15 mins as these monsters are very rare and need lots of reload of the game to spawn.
4. Un equip all the items which do auto damage to monsters , something like Firewalkers, or items that have a affix “Melee attackers take xxx damage”
5. Deactivate / change all the skills which will do auto damage (for example – Sprint – Run like the wind (Barb), Strom Armor (Wizard), Companion (DH), Mystic Ally (Monk) or Zombie Dogs (WD)
6. Equip a low level / DPS weapon, ideally a white weapon and will be even better if u equip weapon one difficulty lower (that means normal level weapon in nightmare…)
7. Invite first set of 3 players who are looking for that unique.

For the players who are looking for the unique and got invited –
1. Un equip all the items which do auto damage to monsters , something like Firewalkers, or items that have a affix “Melee attackers take xxx damage
2. Deactivate / change skills which will do auto damage (for example – Sprint – Run like the wind (Barb), Strom Armor (Wizard), Companion (DH), Mystic Ally (Monk) or Zombie Dogs (WD)
3. Equip a low level / DPS weapon, ideally a white weapon and will be even better if u equip weapon one difficulty lower (that means normal level weapon in nightmare…)
4. Reach near the unique and only one person from all of the 4 hit only once (can be decided mutually in party who will hit)
5. Check if all who are looking for the unique gets a tick.
6. Leave all those who got the tick leaving only 1 player in the game so that others can be invited once the spot becomes free
7. Repeat this until all who are looking gets the tick
8. In case if someone does not get the tick, pls be in the game till the last and after all who are looking gets the tick, take the killing blow (this is just in case if some bug is there in game which is not allowing it to get ticked for you)

I will try to compile the list of reported unique from previous threads and will try to list out the names for super tough unique monsters so that all can be aware that they are super tough unique finds and lots of them will be there looking for them.

Let me know in case I have missed some more info related to this.

Thanks
HB
Edited by HellBoy#6795 on 6/25/2013 9:58 PM PDT
Torsar HC nightmare will hold 5 min

dead no takers
Edited by ph03nix#6705 on 6/26/2013 4:50 AM PDT
LOL! I really love your posting for rules of etiquette. They look like common sense but really they aren't. BTW I am really thankful for this group =)

I can't take credit for someone before me who thought up the clever wording for those rules, but thanks on their behalf.

In regard to HellBoy's post above, a non-unique post here and there is not so bad, but if you would have posted a unique in all that too...what a post that would have been!

Sarkoth Hoarder of Treasure, MP0 SC Inferno....Dead.
The Crusher, just passing by
Act3 Inferno mp1

Dead, shared with Asheyln, Maiyart, ph03nix
Haxxor
Dead, shared with Guardzor#1363
Vicious Gray Turkey
dead, shared with Alesiev ( thanks for tip ), Guardzor, LeglessMoof
Gugyn The Gauntlet SC Hell MP0

Malocor#1248

DEAD no takers
Edited by Malocor#1248 on 6/26/2013 9:01 AM PDT
I would love to join the hunting group!
I have 100% achievements on the EU server and recently started farming for these on the US.
This means i have a lot left, but im putting alot of time in starting tonight (yes, its evening for me)

Triosama#2692

p.s.
Can invite me for SC any difficulty, any mp level.
Can invite me for HC any difficulty, max mp in inferno = 1 (to be on the safe side)
Edited by Triosama#2692 on 6/26/2013 10:28 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]