Diablo® III

Friends tab is empty

The friends tab in my profile is empty. It says "You don't have any friends yet. This page will show all your Real ID and BattleTag friends." Where are they ?
Edited by Olivier#1204 on 6/26/2013 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem as OP. Please fix!! THanks
Reply Quote
Same problem.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, I'm getting in contact with the appropriate teams who deal with the site side of things. I'm unaware if this was known to us - thanks Sÿlak for linking this in the previous thread. If I have more information to share I'll be sure to post it, thanks for your patience in the meanwhile!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Quick update here - issue has been reported to the appropriate teams. If there are any changes to the status of the friends lists in the meantime on your side of things, please definitely let us know here, ty!
Edited by Araxom on 6/27/2013 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
As I posted in this thread (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9363006350), my kill counts were not updating. Sometime in the last 16 hours or so, they have updated. I didn't get a chance to get in-game yesterday, so I don't know if it will be a recurring issue, but for the moment, it appears corrected.
Reply Quote
Seems too work now, Thanks blizz!
Reply Quote
Friends list work now, thanks,
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Awesome, glad to know all is well! Please let us know if you see any change to that - we appreciate it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]