Diablo® III

Legendary items on AH

How does one create some of those super legendary items found on the AH. I've been playing for sever thousand hours and have had no drop that comes close.

If crafted, how do you craft legendary's?

Thanks
Reply Quote
You're right your gear is pretty bad. Remember some legendaries have random properties. Those have to roll good in order for the item to have high value. Some legendaries are crafted; you simply get the right materials and use the blacksmith to craft. You also need the specific plan for each type of legendary you intend to craft.
Reply Quote
FunGun

Where do you get items or recipes for the blacksmith to craft. All I ever get are rares.
Reply Quote
QFT!!!
Reply Quote
They are certainly not found in the game I play or anyone I know (that's left) plays. Seriously, you think hitting the Powerball is hard? Try self-finding a 1500+dps weapon in Diablo. I always start out with a great attitude when I sit down to play only to have it turn into "let me bang my head against the wall until I blackout b/c I can not take this anymore" attitude in about 2 hours.
Reply Quote
FunGun

Where do you get items or recipes for the blacksmith to craft. All I ever get are rares.

They are ultra ultra ULTRA rare. It's like finding 50 zod runes on a single trash mob in Diablo 2. You can find them on the AH if you like. They go for 10s of millions of gold, but you should be able to afford that looking at your chars (nice DH btw).
Reply Quote
This is why leg drop rates should be increased, so perfectly rolled ones are actually attainable by the players without dropping thousdands of real life dollars
Reply Quote
Where do all of these super legendary weapons/armor come from? There's no shortage in t he AH.
Reply Quote
I have farmed alot in game and ah. I also farm the botters for their unid items. I may identify over 200-300 pieces a day and sometimes I do get lucky. But you have to get really, really lucky. I seen alot of gear.
Reply Quote
I do to. But there is so much great stuff on the AH, who finds it all?
Reply Quote
I want to know why they still haven't added WW in the drop box for barbarian skills. Searching for it with cold damage on an SoJ is a nightmare.
Reply Quote
The only place where you can find them is in the AH or, more likely, the RMAH. In the game there is only crap stuff.
Reply Quote
My question is: where do these items originally come from? How do you craft a bad-a** legendary?
Or do they drop? I've played 4000 hours and have never gotten anything worthwhile.
Reply Quote
Y ou can drop them or drop the plan to craft other :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]