Diablo® III

Hey guys, What should I craft?

Hey I just hit 60 on my WD like 4-5 days ago or something and decided to go 0dog, since I was/am really poor I'm pretty much using really weak 0dog gear haha, luckily I had some gear I brought over from my main cm Wiz.
I can't really get much better until I get a -19 or -20 sec zdog Homunculus which costs like a minimum of 450m so I don't think I'll beable to pick that up for like 5 years haha. Another thing I forgot to get was pickup radius on one of my items which now in order to upgrade one of my items with pickup radius it would cost way to much or I would lose too much survivability from one of the other stats.
So I'm hoping maybe I can craft an item with pickup radius while getting a nice upgrade at the same time.
What would you guys craft if you had my gear, gloves, shoulders, or an ammy?
Also maybe you can give me some advice on what else I should upgrade, my budget after finally selling some items is 16m.
Thanks in advance for the help =D
Reply Quote
shoulders 1st.

since your running 0days you want as much IAS as you can get on your gear so that rules out bracers.

a good pair of crafted shoulders will beat any Vile Ward in the game hands down for damage, and just about as well for eHP as well

Upgrades? Well yeah, your offhand stands out, as that would enable you to get a "dps/ehp" type ring, or hat. Then i would say maybe your weapon. Since you dont need mana regen for 0dog, i would try and find yourself a nice attack speed dagger (1.61aps+) with CD, socket and life steal. (i am unsure tho if life steal works from Sac tho, been ages since i ran my 0dog set and i cant remember!)

Any other docs care to share some light on the LS/Sac? Or in 12 hours i will be home from work + friday afternoon "social drinks" and i can try it then i guess...... if i dont forget!
Reply Quote
0dog here.

Sac + LS does work, I don't use one personally (I can't afford a nice ls/cd/os sword without gimping my dps too badly) and I can manage MP10 but like to farm MP7-8 (elites take under 15 seconds most of the time).

You want to move away from the 4 piece 0 dog gear to 3 piece and then start stacking life. You need close to 70k to be competitive in the higher mps. You could also drop some armor, you have more than enough.

Also wheres the health globe + pick up gear? You need at least 6 PUR and close to 20k health globe bonus to make 0dogs really shine.

Add me in game if you want JimmyJump#1146 I can give you some more advice.
Edited by JimmyJump#1146 on 6/27/2013 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright awesome, I'll start crafting some shoulders and yea I know I really wish I could afford a Homunculus with -19sec so I can go with only 3 pieces which then I can use one of my rings to gimme like 12k dps/as/cc/cd, that won't be for awhile though since like I said they go for a minimum of like 450m lol.

And Yea Jimmy I forgot when I got rid of my Ice climbers with PUR and switched to my Zuni's that I was lacking that main stat haha.

And yea there aren't many 0dog WD's playing so when I log back on after I eat i'll deff add you Jimmy, can always use some more advice =P
Reply Quote
Alright awesome, I'll start crafting some shoulders and yea I know I really wish I could afford a Homunculus with -19sec so I can go with only 3 pieces which then I can use one of my rings to gimme like 12k dps/as/cc/cd, that won't be for awhile though since like I said they go for a minimum of like 450m lol.

And Yea Jimmy I forgot when I got rid of my Ice climbers with PUR and switched to my Zuni's that I was lacking that main stat haha.

And yea there aren't many 0dog WD's playing so when I log back on after I eat i'll deff add you Jimmy, can always use some more advice =P

Yea for sure, I was in your shoes not too long ago.
Reply Quote
Speaking based on extensive experience playing 0dog, I'll suggest the following:

-get at least +7 pickup radius

-get some bonus health from health globes

-Drop firebomb for hex (jinx). Drop gargatuan for either mass confusion (paranoia) or BBV (with 30% damage rune).

-stack attack speed but make sure your blows are 'heavy' as well as fast. You need ias to heal at short intervals. On the other hand things like frozen, nighmarish etc make it so that you can't always facetank. Remember that ias is virtually useless whenever the situation arises that you must kite.

-you really want a lifesteal weapon, even if this means less dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]