Diablo® III

How to break 200k unbuff with skorn COB?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheInfamous7-1556/hero/29786115

I know the obvious upgrade is for my gloves, just waiting till my crafted ones come in, but once i roll a trifecta or just all res, crit damage and crit chance, will i be bumped to 200k? or is more upgrading needed? if so, where? I know my skorn can get better but how should i search for one? I want to keep it at 5.6 life steal. Would love to talk gear. All the gear guides I see on here are 1H+Mojo and more and more I keep thinking about making the switch.
Reply Quote
Zuni mask with more int, zuni pox with higher crit, ammy with more int, skorn with higher cd, bracers with more int, and higher gems.

Problem is your moving from the 90% gear to the 95% gear, just be prepared to pay 100's of millions for it.

Oh could try and ruby instead of crit gem.

Edit: You can also drop some armor and pick up more life, you'll need 60k+ to do the high mps.
Edited by JimmyJump#1146 on 6/27/2013 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Basically what Jimmy said, though i'd disagree with the 90% gear part.
also get better gloves and a 5% cc pox.
Reply Quote
Basically what Jimmy said, though i'd disagree with the 90% gear part.
also get better gloves and a 5% cc pox.

Lol well my point is still valid, get ready to shell out the big bucks.
Reply Quote
You can get close by just improving all your craftable items (gloves, amulet, bracers and shoulders) but it can take a while. I've had no luck with drops, so I just farmed VOTA for DEs and crafted until I got lucky. Adding another 100 INT to your mask would help a lot too, if you have the funds for the upgrade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]