Diablo® III

It's time...

After 1800+hours on my wiz, I've finally decided to call it a day. Bowing out with following stats:

Archon spec: 710k self buffed dps/ 500k unbuffed ehp/ 2.9LS
SNS spec: 350k unbuffed dps/ 2.97aps/ 988LOH/ 800AR/ 59k hp/ 3900armor

Just like to say a big thank you to the wonderful wiz community. You guys are nothing short of awesomeness so, keep rocking the d3 world!

Take care and all the best my fellow wizzies! Till we meet again....

P.S: Details have been posted in my dprog page. Do check it out if you're interested :)
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/xfactor-1647/XFactor/1270273
Edited by XFactor#1647 on 7/12/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Don't do it.
Reply Quote
View profile
FRIDAY??? Want Pox
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Jaetch
Don't do it.

you told me yourself not to do it. don't do it. cashing out and quiting are not worth it unless:
1. your wife found out that you have been using paypal/rmah and you got caught.
2. affecting your normal daily life.
3. you are sleep deprived, eg falling asleep while driving home.
4. your kids think you are some guy renting a room.
5. if you are single and you are spending more time with D3 than taking her out.
6. if you are single and don't have a gf and D3 is more attractive than girls.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 6/28/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Checked dprog

WANT THAT POX PEHLEAASSSEEEE
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile

Hahaha, oh... wow...
Reply Quote
View profile
06/28/2013 09:54 AMPosted by yodatoy
Don't do it.

you told me yourself not to do it. don't do it. cashing out and quiting are not worth it unless:
1. your wife found out that you have been using paypal/rmah and you got caught.
2. affecting your normal daily life.
3. you are sleep deprived, eg falling asleep while driving home.
5. if you are single and you are spending more time with D3 than taking her out.
6. if you are single and don't have a gf and D3 is more attractive than girls.

oh man this post was hilarious yoda
Reply Quote
if robert wants that pox, i'll pay more than he will just to stream myself brimming it.
other than that have a nice day ;) i gotta jet.\

lameboi#1117
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 09:54 AMPosted by yodatoy

Are you serious or joking, yoda, because I definitely think a parent should quit if kids are not being prioritized.
Reply Quote
Jae, I have to, due to work commitments. Gotten a promotion and will be out-stationed in a couple of months time.

Yoda, I've a wife who plays d3. Self found DH who sell me her gold at above market price! Thats how she earn those additional household allowance :)
Reply Quote
Pichapie#6783 - You might not know but it's that passion and spirit of yours that influenced and kept my wiz journey going. My utmost respect to you for that iron farming will & generosity! You deserve all the credits and praise from our fellow d3 players :)

This is lovely.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
if robert wants that pox, i'll pay more than he will just to stream myself brimming it.
other than that have a nice day ;) i gotta jet.\

lameboi#1117

It's okay, one of my friends is also cashing out and he has a dupe Pox as well.

Enough dupes to go around for both of you.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 09:58 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Are you serious or joking, yoda, because I definitely think a parent should quit if kids are not being prioritized.

I have not quit yet right? b/c my kids think I'm still their dad as far as I know.
Reply Quote
View profile
I need the Pox. I deserve it for all that sleepless nights we had playing D3 together, chatting, cheating, ... True friends XFactor we two!
Reply Quote
You should do a "XFactor, we would like to know more about you" post before you bow out.

Is your name "XFactor" from the comics?
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 10:04 AMPosted by RobertVarga
I need the Pox. I deserve it for all that sleepless nights we had playing D3 together, chatting, cheating, ... True friends XFactor we two!

RV, did we went through a couple of sleepless nights? Either you or myself were drunk cause I dont remember seeing you in my friend list :x Hangover part 3!

Anyway, YORI offered his Kangaroo for the pox and I told him I will brim it. I will still do that if there's no offer for the entire set :)
Reply Quote
View profile
buy xfactor youve been a valuable member or the archon forum team. you'll be sorely missed.

gl with the promotion and y not take a kangaroo, theyre cool arent they?
Reply Quote
You should do a "XFactor, we would like to know more about you" post before you bow out.

Is your name "XFactor" from the comics?

Hahaha Kiza, is there such a comic? I always get ppl asking if my nick is from that US singing variety show... a men magazine... and some even link it to a G A Y website! That's all unreal!

It's just the nickname I used during my competitive counterstrike days dated back in year 2000.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]