Diablo® III

It's time...

06/28/2013 10:09 AMPosted by XFactor
I need the Pox. I deserve it for all that sleepless nights we had playing D3 together, chatting, cheating, ... True friends XFactor we two!

RV, did we went through a couple of sleepless nights? Either you or myself were drunk cause I dont remember seeing you in my friend list :x Hangover part 3!

Anyway, YORI offered his Kangaroo for the pox and I told him I will brim it. I will still do that if there's no offer for the entire set :)

But I remember everything! First girl we shared, first videos we exchanged thru youp0*n!!

Yoris Kangaroo is not hard enought any more!
Reply Quote
I'll even throw in a koala and two lizards and a snake of your choice.
Reply Quote

you told me yourself not to do it. don't do it. cashing out and quiting are not worth it unless:
1. your wife found out that you have been using paypal/rmah and you got caught.

Oh my god my wife was looking the other day, and I thought I'd get busted
I had prepared the "many people play golf as a hobby" line, but surprisingly she didn't even mention the paypal line items.
I think I got lucky and they were just a few gems and maybe a buriza/star for my monk's scoundrel in there, so the total wasn't too high.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 09:58 AMPosted by jenpeezey
4. your kids think you are some guy renting a room.

Are you serious or joking, yoda, because I definitely think a parent should quit if kids are not being prioritized.

I only play when my kids are asleep. I actually have gotten a lot more playing in lately because I had a baby that was up at all hours of the night, so I was up a lot anyway. He just started sleeping through the night, though, but now I'm sort of used to staying up late and playing.
Reply Quote
Well I saw ur post saying 1800+ hours of wizard play and I was then attracted to read this topic.

Now I have read it, I must admit I'd like to get this pox too because ... I know I'll never be able to get such a good ring on y own since I am such a crappy flipper and never got a GG drop so far.

So if u ever feel generous for a wiz pal who played as long as u did, instead of brimming this ring, I'd gladly accept u give it to me ! ; )

Grats on the promotion, too. : )

Gelador#2933
Reply Quote
I sent you a friends request, please get a hold of me when you have time. thanks for your time
Reply Quote
*Bump*

Couple of weeks to go before parting out individual items :)
Reply Quote
*Bump*

Couple of weeks to go before parting out individual items :)

If you sell your items individualy... Are you going to put your sword in the RMAH? Or are you going to ask more than the $250 USD cap?
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 10:13 AMPosted by shndany
If you sell your items individualy... Are you going to put your sword in the RMAH? Or are you going to ask more than the $250 USD cap?

Already have offers for sword, ammy, dupox and mempo. Those wont be going on AHs :)
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 10:18 AMPosted by XFactor

Already have offers for sword, ammy, dupox and mempo. Those wont be going on AHs :)

Damn, I guess I'll have to continue my journey in the search of a good life steal sword xD.
Reply Quote
I'm sure you can find a decent one or throw a better offer my way :P

In any case .. what happened to your mainhand? You're punching mobs with a trium now?
Reply Quote
I'm sure you can find a decent one or throw a better offer my way :P

In any case .. what happened to your mainhand? You're punching mobs with a trium now?

Got finals in 1 weak, so I can't play... That's why I decided to sell my Echoing Fury. I was thinking in upgrading it anyway... And since I'm not going to be playing for 1 or 2 weaks I decided to sell it.
Reply Quote
Take care bro esp. with the outstation posting.

Xfactor was from the x-men universe in Comics before Simon Cowell lol.
Reply Quote
This was one of my favorite comicbooks:
http://marvel.wikia.com/X-Factor_Vol_1_75
Reply Quote
Take care bro esp. with the outstation posting.

Xfactor was from the x-men universe in Comics before Simon Cowell lol.

Thanks bro and do take care too!

And now I know another version of XFactor... lol!
Reply Quote
So long and thanks for all the fish!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ
Reply Quote
Congrats on the promotion XFactor! It will be sad to see you go :( but thank you for everything. Good luck for all you do IRL!
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 09:54 AMPosted by yodatoy
Don't do it.

you told me yourself not to do it. don't do it. cashing out and quiting are not worth it unless:
1. your wife found out that you have been using paypal/rmah and you got caught.
2. affecting your normal daily life.
3. you are sleep deprived, eg falling asleep while driving home.
4. your kids think you are some guy renting a room.
5. if you are single and you are spending more time with D3 than taking her out.
6. if you are single and don't have a gf and D3 is more attractive than girls.

LOL...this deserves a medal.
Reply Quote
Goodluck with everything Xfactor! hope you come back for expansion. =)
Reply Quote
*Bump*

Shall part out individual items after pichie's 3rd challenge unless someone is willing to deal via ITT or equivalent IGG :D

P.S: Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]