Diablo® III

New to CoB - how do I look for mp10?

View profile
Transferred some Wiz gear to my WD and grabbed a Zuni helm. Can anyone give feedback on how I look for farming mp10?

How about ubers ... can I do them with this build too?

Thanks in advance :)
Reply Quote
You can do Ubers but I'd get some pickup radius for anything else with that build.
Reply Quote
you should be fine for mp10. Your armor is a little low tho. You want around the 4k mark to up your mitigation.

Ubers on mp10 is another story tho. sK/magna + gnom/raka fights should be easy enough

zK + SB tho, with bats you will end up insta-gibbing yourself Vs seige's reflect. If your serious for doing ubers, use bats for everything _except_ seige, try spirit barrage / well of souls Vs him. If your hitting zK + SB at once, with a Skorn you should be ok, but, once zK moves outa range of your bats

*splat*
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 10:03 PMPosted by freakinjstu
How about ubers ... can I do them with this build too?

Horrify:FA and JF passives are your good friends. Some skills like GI are not very useful for Ubers. Hex is ZK's #1 enemy, and Horrify is Maghda's #1 enemy, she will run to a corner and you can channel bats from a diagonal position.
Reply Quote
I wrote something about CoB techniques for handling different situations in-game.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377149098
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]