Diablo® III

Here's a VIDEO of AH activity in my SELF FOUND account

This is a response to the thread

Self Found Peeps Post Screenshots of AH log..
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377138010?page=1

Here is a video showing my account as a whole with my AH activity. You can also see my characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oYgntHINFI&feature=youtube_gdata

Of course there's no way to prove whether or not I traded with characters, so this can only show so much. At least I know I didn't.

The only self found rules I played with was that I was able to use what the game game me without the AH in any of my characters. I gave stuff from my barb to other characters. I used the vendors for gold. I was able to craft a little but only with self found plans and self found gems.

This is just how I chose to play since last May and I've continued it.

You guys can take what you will from this thread.
Thanks
Reply Quote
Props and all, but with that 11 mil you could just go buy a skorn and triple your dps.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
Dudes, you don't have to jump through hoops because some random AH tycoon is insecure. He ain't the boss of you.

Ironically, all this idiocy would be unnecessary (well, even more unnecessary) if there was indeed a self found mode.
Reply Quote
Props to OP for believing so passionately for ethical play. Dogf is correct that the trolls are just trying to hurt our sub-culture because they are so insecure with the decisions that they have made. I personally couldn't care that they traded or used AHs, as long as I have a way to segregate them so I never have to play with them. A Self-found mode of play will all of us to do that.

Yes I would start all over again.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 07:26 PMPosted by SirRight
Props to OP for believing so passionately for ethical play.

lol? what makes your play more "ethical" then anyone elses? Do you even know what ethical means?
Reply Quote
With a separate server for Selfies, we won't have to debate this.
Reply Quote
I'd make a video response of how much I don't care about your AH self found garbage gear, but again, I just don't care. No one does.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Kyle
I'd make a video response of how much I don't care about your AH self found garbage gear, but again, I just don't care. No one does.

That's evident! You DON'T care SO MUCH that you had to post how much you don't care.
Reply Quote
Dudes, you don't have to jump through hoops because some random AH tycoon is insecure. He ain't the boss of you.

Ironically, all this idiocy would be unnecessary (well, even more unnecessary) if there was indeed a self found mode.

This. Do you guys like being someones female dog? People are just jerking you around. Regardless of that, these videos/pics don't prove a single thing.

Multiple Accounts
Trading P2P
Other people dropping stuff

I'm sure there are other ways. The only people to prove it to is yourselves unless something changes.
Reply Quote
I really don't see why anyone would give half a damn.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 07:58 PMPosted by DethAxe
self found mode

it's there, you just have to use your brain, don't PUSH the effing AH button IF YOU DON'T WANT IT.

genius!!

self found? good for you, but honestly nobody's going to give you a cookie... or a !@#$

I should just make a copy and paste of this.

The auction house dictates the drop rates. Being self found in the normal mode is not the same thing as not having the auction house. It's also not the same as hardcore. Hardcore is also not the same as having deaths give bigger penalties. This seems to be the biggest excuse for most anything in this game is to play hardcore. Ever think of bringing something intelligent to the table?
Reply Quote
No one would argue that, that barb is definitely self found lol...
Reply Quote
Props to OP for believing so passionately for self handicapping play

Fixed that for you. There's absolutely nothing unethical about trade as your post so mistakenly implied. Just a quick fyi. The fact you even believe this self found meme is somehow more ethical leads me to believe you don't even understand what the word means in the first place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]