Diablo® III

If you could trade in the time you've spent playing D3

If you could trade in the time you've spent playing Diablo 3, what would you do with it? I myself have about 500 hours in the game or so and find myself getting home from work and just wanting to turn my brain off and kill monsters. I think to myself, I should really go to the gym, or go for a run but it's too easy to game. If I could take that 500 hours back I'd be in pretty amazing shape. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game but occasionally I find myself thinking "I'm a grown man, what am I doing spending this much time playing a game..."

What about everyone else? What would you trade those hours in for? Getting in shape? Learning another language? Professional development?
Reply Quote
I'd eat more pr00ns, so I didn't get all constipated &!@#$.
Reply Quote
playing golf and getting my handicap down from 11.4 to single digit.
Reply Quote
Don't beat yourself up. We all need braindead time. Most do it in front of the TV. You do it in D3 Act 3.
Reply Quote
Self-improvement (study new topics, lean better ways to build businesses, virtual economies, monetisation and gameplay, user experience and information architecture, all I can eat in term of game development, photography, futuristic technologies, get time to sing and play some instruments, I was a one man band :D.)

And I would learn archery, and not just skyrim :)
Edited by OneTyper#2339 on 6/28/2013 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Become a golf pro.
Reply Quote
Sex.

Lots of late night playing D3 when I could have been doing the other.
Edited by Beemer#1147 on 6/28/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
Till Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with

If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Gibbousmoon
Don't beat yourself up. We all need braindead time. Most do it in front of the TV. You do it in D3 Act 3.

That's a good point. It is a good way to unwind and relax so it does serve that purpose. Plus my brother and I play together (he lives 1000 miles from me). We start up a Facetime session and it's like we're gaming right next to each other like in the old days. ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]