Diablo® III

Team Pineapple Express Power Leveling

Auraka powerleveled me and my buddy last night with his cheapest package. Even though we paid the least amount possible for a run if felt like we were treated like VIPs. Awesome guy, great service, and does it like a professional. Will definitely use him again.
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 07:27 AMPosted by BrodieSinn
Auraka powerleveled me and my buddy last night with his cheapest package. Even though we paid the least amount possible for a run if felt like we were treated like VIPs. Awesome guy, great service, and does it like a professional. Will definitely use him again.

Was great having you guys on skype. Makes the runs go that much faster. :)

Online again ready for more power leveling.
Reply Quote
*Bump*
Reply Quote
What is your rate for lvl 50-60?
PM me, I'm curious since I only saw 1-60 on all of your rates.
Edited by AnimaMachina#6419 on 8/30/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fast but not ideal for people who lag, told him I was lagging and still insisted on running at lightspeed and when I left by my own choice after 10lvls never offered partial refund.
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Vdüb
Fast but not ideal for people who lag, told him I was lagging and still insisted on running at lightspeed and when I left by my own choice after 10lvls never offered partial refund.

Actually, lets tell the story 100% honestly if we're going to share.

*I* asked if you were lagging, and you said yes.

I wasn't running at light speed, I was actually just walking most of the time... and you still couldn't keep up. I don't have a slower setting than walk... unless I start taking gear off. XD

Lastly, yes when you left of your own choosing. And logged off... I couldn't even offer you a partial refund.

If you left a restaurant, what do you expect them to mail you your refund or food?

I mean, by all means take your gold back.

All of it.

Just don't come at me telling half truths about my service.

People pick the express BECAUSE I'M FAST. :S

Sorry for being too fast? >.>

Sorry YOU were lagging?

Sorry YOU left?
Reply Quote
*Bump*

And the Pineapple Express is oiled up and ready for action!

Choo Choo!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
add me up Roberto#1278
Reply Quote
08/31/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Evilplagues
add me up Roberto#1278

Oh, this has been done. :)

Ready for my next run in 10 mins.
Reply Quote
Thanks mate.... awesome service. Fast, fun to talk with (we used skype call) and he delivers! ^^
Reply Quote
Dude just leveled me 30-60 in a hour, great service!! awesome guy, totally recommend his powerleveling to anyone! also gave me pointers on what to do once I got my wiz to 60!
Reply Quote
need to power level my wizard! thelawl#1528
Reply Quote
Just finished a 15-60 run with this guy. Even though I was not properly geared and died often he made it a fun and quick experience. Will most definitely be a repeat customer in the future.
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 02:43 PMPosted by WiseW0LF
Thanks mate.... awesome service. Fast, fun to talk with (we used skype call) and he delivers! ^^

09/01/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Crunked77
Dude just leveled me 30-60 in a hour, great service!! awesome guy, totally recommend his powerleveling to anyone! also gave me pointers on what to do once I got my wiz to 60!

09/01/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Tipherion
Just finished a 15-60 run with this guy. Even though I was not properly geared and died often he made it a fun and quick experience. Will most definitely be a repeat customer in the future.

Thanks for the vouches. Been having a great time with runners who opt to join raidcall or skype. So don't be shy. ^_^

Back at it :D
Reply Quote
annnnnnnnd he worked his magic again! as always, fast, funny and he knows his !@#$ :P request him already if you want to be powerleveled! ^^
Reply Quote
still online?
Reply Quote
Great service!! Very fast and efficient, and knows his stuff. Check him out anytime you need a service like this, wont find a better guy!
Reply Quote
Great Power leveling service! Very fast and Very efficient. He also has Skype so it makes the run quite fun. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who wants to power level a new character.
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 05:47 PMPosted by WiseW0LF
annnnnnnnd he worked his magic again! as always, fast, funny and he knows his !@#$ :P request him already if you want to be powerleveled! ^^

09/02/2013 08:46 PMPosted by R3P3T3
Great service!! Very fast and efficient, and knows his stuff. Check him out anytime you need a service like this, wont find a better guy!

09/02/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Mizore
Great Power leveling service! Very fast and Very efficient. He also has Skype so it makes the run quite fun. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who wants to power level a new character.

OMG You all were a riot. :D

Having more fun power leveling these days, thanks for making it so much fun for me.

Available for more power leveling now!
Reply Quote
Still available?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]