Diablo® III

please relocate jeweler in act I

07/01/2013 06:01 AMPosted by Ryoga
I'd like more base movement speed

kinda off topic but true lol

yeah blizz move shen already please!!!

Well I meant that if I had enough movement speed, I would never think it was enoying to move from one place to the other, because it would take no time. If I had:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Jp-UQS2bI

for my wizard I would be happier the further away the jeweler was so I could just teleport more :)
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Ryoga
yes am lazy, but blizz relocated cain in act v in d2.

yes indeed!

makes u think twice about making act 1 games now when u gotta craft gems or unsocket/socket or craft amulets...
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Supes
makes u think twice about making act 1 games now when u gotta craft gems or unsocket/socket or craft amulets

yep is better to change act to do that

and this is off topic but. why do we need so many vendors anyway?... especially en act ii down i mean, just for sell i guess
Reply Quote
I always thought nobody else wondered about this lol. I usually head to A3 for crafting because of his rather inconvenient position in A1.
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Enigma
agreed. most of the time i go to act II to craft gems

That should be all you need to do.
Reply Quote
+1 OP. I am lazy too lol
Reply Quote
keep voting. perhaps a miracle occurs and devs see the post lol
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Supes

yes indeed!

makes u think twice about making act 1 games now when u gotta craft gems or unsocket/socket or craft amulets...

How about just a vending machine, like in Bioshock, or just one fat guy with a greasy mustache behind a counter who buys and sells everything. it would really go along with the theme actiblizzard ran with in making this a money collection game instead of a proper Diablo game...
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
It takes, what? 10 seconds to run over to Covetous Shen in A1. Common people.
Reply Quote
10 seconds are 3 gem/ammy crafted. 10 unsocketings. 2 identifying... on and on......
Reply Quote
One of the most irritating things about Diablo 1 was the location of Adria. This is basically the same thing.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Ryoga
10 seconds are 3 gem/ammy crafted. 10 unsocketings. 2 identifying... on and on......

Would you also like Blizzard to spoon feed you some cheese burger?

Simply put, you're lazy.

If you think 10 seconds takes away from your time from crafting, selling, identifying, then you should never log off the game. Think about all that down time you could have been crafting/farming... Dumb right? So was your statement.
Reply Quote
+1 count my lazy !@# in
Reply Quote
+1 switching him with the dyes vendor as suggested would be good.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Shiven
So was your statement.

my statement is that people want it too smart guy.

dont confuse "resting" with "WASTING TIME TRAVELING IN TOWN", especially if you are in a party game... party wont wait

and i want just a burger please, i dont tolerate cheese :D
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Shiven
Simply put, you're lazy.

thats my initial sentence btw, but i should dialogue with a dude who havent even beaten the game yet.....

3k elites kills, 24k kills 2 60 higher is para17 with 128k dps

dude your account is amazing
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 04:07 PMPosted by JoelH9in
+1 count my lazy !@# in

lol a lot of lazy arses... keep it up
Reply Quote
+1 move the man
Reply Quote
Community Manager
06/30/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Ryoga

This subject comes up from time to time, so you're not the only one who'd like to see Covetous Shen move his shop in Act I. I'd be happy to pass along your feedback.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]