Diablo® III

please relocate jeweler in act I

Will there be any Store Opening Special once the relocation is done?

For e.g., 50% off in crafting all gems, and 75% off for gem removal, etc...
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Grimiku
This subject comes up from time to time, so you're not the only one who'd like to see Covetous Shen move his shop in Act I. I'd be happy to pass along your feedback.

thanks, that was what i wanted. i know it can be a big problem but im sure blizz is full of good programmers hehe

i hope the idea doesnt stay just as an idea
Edited by Ryoga#1307 on 7/1/2013 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+1 OP. Yes, this is a a good suggestion.
Reply Quote
It's not a huge deal, but it's a bit of a pain when your party is killing stuff and you have to run to the gemcrafter mid fight.
Reply Quote
move jeweler to where you had the Mystic.

then when you eventually put the Mystic back in (hello expansion!) put Mystic where shen is now.
Reply Quote
Anyone who does not agree with this post I don't want to know
Reply Quote
Why not just clump all the vendors within a few inches of each other and better yet give us a loot filter.

You know a setting in the menu so we can decide the threshold of loot we want displayed, like a series of checkboxes and if you have the box checked then the item will be displayed on the ground so you can mix and match what you want to appear:

□ Junk (Grey)
□ Normal (White)
□ Magical (Blue)
□ Rare (Yellow)
□ Legendary/Set Items (Orange)
□ Gemstones
□ Potions
□ Pages/Tomes
□ Crafting Tomes

Right now it's an all or nothing system for tooltips of items on the ground. It would be nice to see this streamlined a bit.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/01/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Jestix
this is a great idea, will take blizzard 2 years to develop the code to change the location.

lol
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Pringlesman
It's not a huge deal, but it's a bit of a pain when your party is killing stuff and you have to run to the gemcrafter mid fight.

yep
Reply Quote
Instead of moving things around they can always place warp points to teleport us from one location to the other (one at the center of town and the other at the jeweler).
Reply Quote
ohh ya good idea
Reply Quote
you should put the pvp at the jeweler place
Reply Quote
Why not make it a quest ? (Long, short, epic, task and or achievement oriented )

I mean if your thinking about doing it anyway, then why not have some fun with it ?

Oh and btw i believe "Shen" is searching for some "perfect" jewel or something like that ?

=)
Reply Quote
Why not make it a quest ? (Long, short, epic, task and or achievement oriented )

I mean if your thinking about doing it anyway, then why not have some fun with it ?

can you explain your idea a little more please...

am just talking about relocate it but, i dont see the connection with a quest (dont saying it wont be nice, yes he is looking for a jewel)
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Pringlesman

I'm all for the idea but i really can't see why you'd need to run off to the gemcrafter mid fight all of a sudden.
Reply Quote
+1

I often exit game and change quest because it takes so long to get to jeweler in act 1.
Reply Quote
But where would he move to? That slot behind the inn is reserved for the glorious return of the Mystic!!!
Reply Quote
I bet people will be complaining about this after they run this new patch for a week.

Shocked it took this long..

There's been a heap of threads that bring this up. :P

I always asleep at the wheel.

Forgetful too!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Just saying this is a good idea. Always thought the same.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]