Diablo® III

please relocate jeweler in act I

yes please very sick of walking all that way.
Reply Quote
I agree, it was another completely stupid design decision which makes no sense at all.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Grimiku
yes am lazy, but blizz relocated cain in act v in d2.

This subject comes up from time to time, so you're not the only one who'd like to see Covetous Shen move his shop in Act I. I'd be happy to pass along your feedback.

Is all that happens at Blizzard discussions, talk, and thoughts? Seriously, we want real in-game fixes. Less talking, more doing. Please and thank you.
Reply Quote
new level of lazy.
Reply Quote
this was brought up during beta -_-, should have fixed beforehand
Reply Quote
2nd the jeweler's move to the center.
On a side note...
I would really love for 5 players in a game...
Monk/Barb/DH/Wiz/DH
Not sure if anyone asked but I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy a FULL party with the 5 different classes!
Mainly I'm whining as 5 of us often have to party separately which SUX!
Another few pages in stash would be nice too,5 pages for 5 Toons.
Hell,we already have 5 stacks of NV?

I agree on the 5 player max for games. Have always thought it would be pretty cool to have 1 of each class in a game. That way you can get the full value out of each player in a party.
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Ryoga
yes am lazy, but blizz relocated cain in act v in d2.

+1
Me too!
Reply Quote
All they need to do is open up all the Waypoints in the game, so you can go to any Waypoint in one game instead of having to keep making new games, that would even help with farming for everybody in one game.(once you have discovered a Waypoint in game for a difficulty they should stay discovered like they did in Diablo 2) :)
Edited by Djvex#1182 on 7/3/2013 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Djvex
All they need to do is open up all the Waypoints in the game

i dont see thats going to happen, because the quest menu will be useless. would be nice though
Reply Quote
move him. me = lazy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]